Auteur Topic: Cléo(Rumanian)  (gelezen 6879 keer)

Offline vince59

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Cléo(Rumanian)
« Gepost op: 4 april 2015, 19:47:03 »
For my first session in FKK I made the acquaintance of a young Romanian Cleo 24 years, matt complexion, about 1.70, nice chest. While I was quietly installed on a bed of cine corner it literally jumped on me without asking my permission lol, she hastened to cover me with kisses, caresses and deep DFK, how not resist the temptation . After about ten minutes in the preliminary Kine we decided to go in the room.
Cleo is not stingy with languorous kiss and kisses all over his body, GFE attitude very much in contrast to benefits in case I met for the moment. She even manages to make me forget for a moment the obstacle of the language barrier.
Her oral sex is not mechanical, and he took a lot of concentration to not drop everything at the first licks.
I had three positions, the cowgirl, doggy and missionary. While popol had softened might know the stress of the first time, Cleo gave a lot of heart to work to restart the machine !! And réussiera brilliantly !! She sucked me again and kisses, she asks me if I wanted to finish in her mouth I refused. She finished my hand after a good half hour.
Provision of very good quality, I recommend it.