Auteur Topic: Beste partytreff/pauschalclub  (gelezen 5772 keer)

Offline furionstar

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Beste partytreff/pauschalclub
« Gepost op: 20 januari 2017, 23:03:35 »
Which is the best partytreff place?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Taylor

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 20 januari 2017, 23:47:23 »

Difficult to say, because I didn't went to all the partytreffs and pauschalclubs. I only went to Pauschalclub Dortmund, Pauschalclub Münster, Pauschalclub Bochum (but that's now saunaclub XS), Totalclub Osnabrück, Love Toxic, Partytreff Dorsten and McSex.

For me Pauschalclub Dortmund and Pauschalclub Münster are the best and in the past Bochum as well. Totalclub Osnabrück and Love Toxic in Enger are also okay.
Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. I gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Offline furionstar

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 20 januari 2017, 23:50:03 »

Difficult to say, because I didn't went to all the partytreffs and pauschalclubs. I only went to Pauschalclub Dortmund, Pauschalclub Münster, Pauschalclub Bochum (but that's now saunaclub XS), Totalclub Osnabrück, Love Toxic, Partytreff Dorsten and McSex.

For me Pauschalclub Dortmund and Pauschalclub Münster are the best and in the past Bochum as well. Totalclub Osnabrück and Love Toxic in Enger are also okay.
I have heard about one in Xanten?do you have any reviews about that

Offline Taylor

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 21 januari 2017, 00:37:54 »

I have heard about one in Xanten?do you have any reviews about that

I've never been there, unfortunately, but I have heard from some guys it's good, but from others it's so-so. Some girls over there I know, because they worked also in Pauschalclubs. I can recommend you Carla for sure, but at the moment she's not there. She is a nice girl with whom you can laugh and she has a nice body, especially her ass. Casmina and Alexandra are nice girls, but they were never my favorites. Maybe you should try this club and tell us about your experience.
Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. I gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.