Cup-maat: B
Siliconen: Nee
Kleur ogen: Blauw
Herhalingsgevaar: 0%
Prijs: 50 euro
Tijdsduur: 30 minuten
Service: NMC, PZC, Tongzoenen
Extra info: Boring shot.

Level of service: BAD - foreplays, blowjob and sex = weak. Empty content, she makes nothing in the room which can fill the session making it interesting. FK but badly and mechanically, and not enough. Blowjob is done not deep enough and always with the same rythm, in one word, she doesn't suck well at all. Like a robot. Moreover Low participation in sex, too passive, no illusion, no interaction, no game, absence of initiatives and rotten technic. Great lack of experience and skills. Refuses some positions and let her hand permanently in front of her pussy in order to limit the penetration. She has nothing to do in that kind of business. She dared to say "i'm good because you came and finished!"  :-[ Damn!  She understands nothing...

Service quality is somewhere between 0% and 10%.

Vazkor:
I will repeat myself here: I still have to write about this lady I've met in Living Room 2 weeks ago (27 May). I can't agree cause my session with her was quite good. I met Kami again in SixSens this Saturday 10th June.

If your experience was before 10th of June then this may be moved to SixSens where Kami moved into together with Lola.

Edit: ok dit mag verplaatst naar SixSens.  ;)

MrMazur:
It was on thursday 8th June. I wish she would have gone from LR earlier. :D

cassenoisette:
Kami is still in LR, the 6S girl must be Ami, glasses + round ass.

Vazkor:
She has a twin sister? No, I'm 100% sure it was Kami. She told me her name to be Kami. Sha has no glasses.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk

Navigatie

[0] Berichtenindex

[#] Volgende pagina

Naar de volledige versie