Auteur Topic: Anna (Griekse)  (gelezen 8694 keer)

Offline pret

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
Anna (Griekse)
« Gepost op: 31 juli 2016, 13:30:09 »

Leeftijd: 18-21 jaar    
Taal: Engels
Haarkleur : zwart lang, echter momenteel rood gekleurd.
Lengte: 1.70 m - 1.75 m    
Postuur: Slank
Tatoeage: nee    
Piercing : nee    
Cup-maat   :a
Kleur ogen: bruin
Aantal sterren: **    
Prijs    : 40 euro voor 30 minuten
Service"NMC, PZC, Tongzoenen, GFE, Aftrekken

Offline Kwakje

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Anna (Griekse)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 5 augustus 2016, 14:28:14 »
Eerste deerne werdt Anna. Mooie body en had leuke pumps aan ipv hakken, dit kwam wat sportiever over en was wel leuk. Het was trouwens maandag en FKK dag dus dat was ook het enige wat ze aanhad. In de bar eerst een blow sessie om wat in de mood te komen. Zeker geen onaardige start. Op de kamer een standaard sessie zonder meer.

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Anna (Griekse)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 14 augustus 2016, 23:57:07 »
I think i had been in the room with this Anna from Greece (pretended as so), 20 years old.

We had nice social time and touching softly each other with nice kisses. She has little tits and cute face and liked her ass. A bit difficult to make her entering into the process, we always feel that she works even smiling and the wish to do the job. With her nothing is really nice or good but nothing is really bad or disastrous either, in the middle, she doesn't let herself going enough and remains pro but with a good will and without cheating. I didn't fly high with her but i was not really disappointed. Her main lack is the blowjob which is very weak and with no skills while her technic os not the best. The sex aspect is basic and without surprise nor real exchange, there is a lack of intensity too.She makes efforts but there are weaknesses and lacks. She kisses well enough but without pluses like all the rest. This girl is soft and it could be nice if she let herself going more. I could caress her and so did she but as a task she had to fill and do, like a school girl doing her homeworks. But embraces/hugs not really. It is globally a standard service which doesn't take off high. Cow girl was a bit mechanical and doggy position was normal. She stays pleasant in the room, her behaviour i mean.

Service level mark: Average. 40-45%.

Not enough for repeating by the way, it wasn't convincing enough.