Forum > PENELOPE

CLUBINFO

<< < (3/9) > >>

pret:
Gisteren tegen zes uur gearriveerd bij deze club. Vriendelijk ontvangst en uitleg van de theke over een en ander over de club. De club heeft ruime lockers, althans ik had een ruime gekregen. Er zijn ook wat kleinere lockers, maar voor zover ik kon zien, zijn deze ook ruim genoeg. Hier heb je ook een douche ruimte. Het minst tevreden was ik over de douche, de temperatuur was lastig in te stellen en het heeft een 5 seconden knop. Ik was meer met de knop bezig dan met douchen maar goed. Wilde me niet teveel aan ergeren, we zijn immers in een club om te relaxen niet waar. Naast het omkleed gedeelte heb je een ruimte waar zich een damp sauna (70 graden) bevindt. Volgens mij is dit het enige club met zo een sauna, heb het in geen andere club gezien. Er was een ook een sauna ernaast, maar deze was afgesloten en er werd via een briefje verwezen naar de sauna buiten in de tuin.

De sauna in de tuin is van 90 graden. Verder is er ook een zwembad in de tuin aanwezig. Een Duitse zuipschuit nam een duik en meldde dat het koud was. Tsja wat drank al niet doet met een mens.

Binnenkant is zeer ruim met een bar, met banken waarvan sommige eerder leken op boxsprings. In het midden heb je een zwevende bed. De inrichting is oriëntaals. Aan de rechterzijde vanaf de bar heb je kino-kamer en speelkamer. Aan de linkerzijde vanaf de bar heb je het restaurant en helemaal achterin heb je een rookkamer. In het restaurant had je soep, friet (wat regelmatig werd aangevuld), rauwkost, fruit, en jus d' orange. Buiten in de tuin werd er gegrild door de kok. Het smaakte allemaal prima. De club heeft een bovenverdieping welke voorzien zijn van kamers. lounge en massage.

De vakantieperiode heeft ook zijn effect gehad op de line up van deze club. Er waren zo een vijftiental dames waarvan 1 choco en de overige waren volgens mij Roemeens. Alle dames zijn fkk. Mijn sessies waren met Elisa en Irana. Niet echt denderende seks, maar goed 2 mooie lolita meiden waarop ik mijn lusten kon botvieren. Elisa is beetje een turbo geval, want ze doet de handelingen snel zoals pijpen en zelfs de massage. Irana daarentegen doet geen massage en is rustiger in haar handelingen, ze kan heerlijk pijpen en houdt er van om genomen te worden in doggy. ik heb genoten van beide meiden, maar herhaling zit er waarschijnlijk niet in.

Met en al heb ik een prima avond gehad in GP. Ik zal deze club vast nog wel een keer bezoeken, maar dat zal niet gebeuren op korte termijn.

BenGunn:
Saturday 20.8

With some friends we went to discover the Great Palace FKK this Saturday. We arrived around 7 PM and left around 2 in the morning. At our arrival, a beautiful redheaded woman was there. Too bad it was the Thekefrau... I would have loved if she were working on the other side  ;D.

Not a lot of girls present but plenty enough to find some occupation. Furthermore, some of the girls were quite beautiful and there were some for every taste.

At the time of our arrival, the ratio was favorable for us, it changed later with the arrival of more clients.
The club is very nice and we had a great time. We regretted not to come earlier to profit from the sun and the swimming pool.

The food is good. There was a barbecue outside. You just tell the cook what you wants and he grills it for you. There is thus of course a little waiting but the meat doesn't stay drying on some heater and it's very good.

The half our with a girl if 40€ but you better check first if she does what she wants as FK are not always provided.

I had two rooms :

Sharkira: She's a young Romanian blond girl of 19. She's very beautiful and very sweet but she's lacking experience and I felt she's uncomfortable doing this. Thus the Half hour was not very good although she tried to do her best.

Lucy: She's a petite German of 21. She's very small but with a nice body. I was looking at her and after some eye contacts and went to talk to her. I was expecting a Romanian girl with a low service and I was wrong. I found a lovely German girl with a nice service. We spend a good half hour in the room.

BenGunn:
Saturday 29.10

I went visiting the Great Palace with a friend this Saturday. I arrived to benefit from the happy hour. At that time the club was really really quiet to not say boring  ::). Just a few girls present and few clients too. No girls were really at my taste so I just waited.

Around 6 PM, more girls started to arrived and it goes on this way until around 8. Later lots of clients came. I think there was a football match in the region this day. The ratio was then catastrophic and we decided to leave since it was then too difficult to catch a girl.

Some girls we saw during our earlier visits disappeared and there were some new faces. We both made two rooms and were happy with all of them which is very nice and doesn't happen quite often ;D.

Taylor:

--- Citaat van: BenGunn op 30 oktober 2016, 11:48:11 ---Saturday 29.10

I went visiting the Great Palace with a friend this Saturday. I arrived to benefit from the happy hour. At that time the club was really really quiet to not say boring  ::). Just a few girls present and few clients too. No girls were really at my taste so I just waited.

Around 6 PM, more girls started to arrived and it goes on this way until around 8. Later lots of clients came. I think there was a football match in the region this day. The ratio was then catastrophic and we decided to leave since it was then too difficult to catch a girl.

Some girls we saw during our earlier visits disappeared and there were some new faces. We both made two rooms and were happy with all of them which is very nice and doesn't happen quite often ;D.

--- Einde van citaat ---

Nice to hear that it is crowded again in Great Palace, although too crowded is also not fun. I went a couple of times this year to this club and yes, in morning and afternoon it's always very quiet. In the evening more girls come en mostly more clients. The last time I was here it was also quiet in the evening, so it's good to hear that the club is doing well at the moment. It's a nice club for a reasonable price.

vanKees:
Ist das  schon die Vorbereitung auf den bevorstehenden
Ramadan 15.Mai-14.Juni?

[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]

vanKees

Navigatie

[0] Berichtenindex

[#] Volgende pagina

[*] Vorige pagina

Naar de volledige versie