Auteur Topic: Tania/Melissa (Romania)  (gelezen 5957 keer)

Offline Noo75

• Barely Legal
  • rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Tania/Melissa (Romania)
« Gepost op: 25 mei 2015, 23:02:08 »
A bit later, I met again Melissa/Tiana.ro, she comes from the Living Room. Almost too skiny for me.  :) She still has the essentials assets of a Noo75-approved cheek, aka big boobs and smilly face. One thing to notice is that she speaks quite good german, but also english, you could go a bit further than "Zimmer?" or "How are you?".

Once in the room, really sensual behaviour, she acts like if she were with her boyfriend. That means, DFK, lot of cuddles, passionate sex, I was really satisfied and told her I would go again with her later on.  :inlove

Second room:

I was "fascinated" by the girl I saw while speaking with Tikinui, she looked so passive and unfriendly and at the same time nigelnagelneu. Didn't want to had a good time, so I booked again Melissa/Tiana.ro. It was the perfect opportunity to double-check that the first room wasn't a dream.  ;D

I can now confirm, really nice cheek, really good blowjob, and she can blows you for quite a long time, without complaining every here and then. Cuddles, DFK, and honey moon next week.  :lol_hitting:

PS: her name isn't clear to me, she was Melissa.ro in Living Room, and Tania.ro, but there is not Tania on the Samya's website ...

Heigth: 1:65m
Boobs: nice C
Blowjob: very good, several speeds and depth  8)
DFK: yeeeeesssss