Forum > ARTEMIS - Berlijn

Artemis (10711 Berlijn)

<< < (2/4) > >>

JacoGillongo:
I have just returned from Berlin. It was very good. I will write about that later. One thing that I want to tell right now concerns the parking lot at Artemis. It has changed quite much. They built a fence around it (Greek or better Roman style). Now it's hard to spot somebody's car there.  O0 Result is that the parking lot at Artemis was completely filled when I returned at appr 19:00. It was rather empty at appr 11:30. It was still full at appr 23:00.
So people driving their car to Berlin, should arrive early or look for another spot.

JacoGillongo:
Getting up at 7:00 in the morning. Taking a train, a plane and a train again: arriving at Artemis at appr 11:30. A new record!!  :bud At the entrance the Berlin bear invites me inside with the help of his new female friend.  ;D 8)
Showering, eating. It has become a habit. Lunch is good but if you like eggs a lot (a children's dish, according to me) you should go somewhere else. But I haven't seen lunches in sauna clubs this green: apples, bananas, oranges, cucumbers, tomatoes and paprika's in abundance. The Weihnachtstolle will be served from 15:00 onwards.
A guy is having lunch with three ladies. He is a regular and having fun with the three girls. :cheer: There are quite a few short meetings between regular customers and ladies during the day. Happily enough it is not a gathering of men that look for each other's company.  :pica No, just like life in the big city: individuals minding their own business most of the time. I like it. Most of the outdoor part is closed now. A small part of the outdoor area is fenced off from the rest. A few tables and heaters make it into a space that can be used when the restaurant is full.
After lunch I want to go to the sauna and look around a bit. I planned to first see all of the girls that are present and then select one of them: my usual routine. When I leave the restaurant I see Armina (hope I got her name right) sitting at the bar. It's a long time I saw such a beauty. My head spins.  :-\ We start talking a bit. A voice in my head tells me a girl cannot be much more beautiful than this one. Why not give it a try.  I abandon my routine. Off to the Kino we go. Never decided to do a session so early after arriving in a club. Kino has changed. Three groups of sofa's now. Much more comfortable than it used to be. On our way to the room I see that Artemis has changed in more respects: many beautiful girls at such an early hour. None of them is more beautiful than Armina though. When we walk to the room she gets a sheet. Normal size: about 2 meters x 1.40. So no towels anymore. Artemis has really changed this year. Adding the outdoor part has been quite a big change but they have made several smaller improvements as well. The rest of my session with Armina can be read in her topic. I feel fine about it but my description is mixed.
Showering is nice. Just open the faucet, enjoy the water and close it when you are done.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I go to the quiet bar behind the pool to make notes of my session with Armina. Several girls pass by me to make a short chat. First an Afro-German girl comes to me. Her face is pretty but her body is simply cracking my mind. I am an Optick ficker and my standards are rather high. This girl's body is beyond compare so far. A voice inside my head asks me: 'Why did you just have a session with Armina. This one is even more beautiful.' She is very nice as well. I explain her my situation and she leaves. When I see her back, butt and legs I must think of Rod Stewart describing Britt Eklund. Rod Stewart once told that a girl pleased him best when her body passes from toe to breasts without 'any major obstacles'. Everything in its proper place with smooth changes only. I see an African version of this description. Armina's face is prettier than hers though.
Another girl comes to my sofa. She is nice and we have a usual short 'Artemis' chat. I like those little chats with the girls. Never too long. Never a grudge about a 'No', always moving on in a friendly manner.  :happy Artemis seems to have the patent to this. All three girls mentioned so far have cute tiny natural breast. All are below 25 years old.
Then Penny arrives. She is 28 years old, about 1.60 tall and of Thai origin. She has plastic boobs, rather beautiful.
She starts massaging my neck, just behind my ear. I feel relaxed. My dick rises a bit. She is a professional massagist, she says. I believe her. I didn't know a girl could evoke feelings like this in this way in so little time. :-\ I tell her I am a strong man (Well, I just ended a session). She feels my muscles and she agrees with me. ;D I tell her I meant it mentally. She understands and lets go. Then she changes her mind and she starts massaging my arm. Same thing happens. I didn't know  my arm was tense but it relaxes immediately and my dick rises again. I almost crack. I almost break my rule of taking breaks of 2,5 to 3 hours between sessions. Then I get a hold of myself and ask her if she will be around at 18:00 or later. She looks at me in disbelief. Later I understand. She is very popular. Haven't seen her again that day. I'm still fine with my decision but would have loved to have a session with her later that day. Now, I only got the presales.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
So far this day has brought me many beautiful women in short time. Nice short conversations. Above all I found out that Artemis tries to improve things continuously: a fence around the parking lot, sofa's in the Kino, large sheets, many beautiful ladies in the early afternoon, lots of fruits and vegetables. They are doing a fine job.
I go swimming in circles  ;D 8) and having sauna. I repeat this sequence three times. Anyone who thinks that this is not a sauna club??? Some people keep surprising me.  :lol_hitting: Then I find out that one more thing has changed. They used to have two ice cold baths. One has been removed. There's an extra supply of towels now. The one that stayed is really extra cold. I love it.  8)
People are diving into the pool all day without any problems.  8)

I leave Artemis and go to Berlin city. I find out that one of my favourite spots is still not ready (noch immer im Umbau). Well, that's Berlin, always on the move. In Hauptbahnhof the Chinese restaurant at the entrance has already been moved. It just started in June and is gone now already. I will spare you the details of the speed of changes to Berlin buildings and businesses. It's beyond compare in Europe. In my first story I told about the luggage disposal. It is actually between tracks 14 and 15. It will be easy to find with this info.
I choose another sight and cannot stop thinking about the Thai and Afro-German girl. I make up my mind. I will try to get the Afro-German girl first and conclude the evening with the Thai girl.  :dance2
After checking in into the hotel, I get back to Artemis. I put my signature on the theke's notepad and I get my key back. I see a girl at the safes (Wertfacher) with a face so beautiful that I almost forgot I still had to change my clothes. She notices my look and smiles. I change and take a shower and never saw her again. I see another girl with a face you cannot believe, picture perfect. She walks into the ladies room. I will see her again later but always moving from the safes to the ladies-only room. Her smile is a small comfort.  :17:
I 'remember' the Afro-German girl and look for her. Cannot find her. Off to diner. It's crowded and I join the table of two Germans and talk a bit. They mostly like to talk among each other. That's OK. Then the Afro-German girl comes to our table. Well, this cannot be much better, I think. She pretends not to notice me. We talk a bit, but she doesn't seem very interested. She starts talking with her friend. They laugh a bit. Are they making fun of me? Is she playing 'hard to get' or what ...? We exchange a few words but it doesn't become clear to me what has happened. Where is the friendly lady I met a few hours ago. I leave them to it. You cannot have it all. Then she walks away and looks at me in a way that it is clear she played 'hard to get'. Well, I was wrong but it's too late now. Maybe another time, who knows. I will look for her again next time I go to Artemis as her legs and butt are still 'right in front of me' even now.  :dance2
I go to the theke and ask about Gia and Heather. They are still working here but both are not present today. Well, I had hoped to find one girl that I had been with before. This enormous diversity in girls is fine of course but this is almost too much. I didn't see one girl that I remembered from one of my three previous visits. I am bad at remembering faces, OK, but still a little bit familiarity would be nice. I go to swim and get some time in sauna. Nothing special happens. I go upstairs and don't find a kissing girl. Then I see a familiar face. It is Manja (or Mania?). It is pronounced with a 'j'. She is tall and has a nice body. I have been with her the last time and her blowjob is dynamite.  :bud She is friendly and we talk a bit. I am the one that proposes a room, not she. We have to wait and she regrets that??? I don't. I compliment her on the first session. I sit on a sofa, she presses her body against mine, I fondle her cute tiny breast. What complaints could I possibly have!! Then it's our turn and the rest of the story and our first session can be read in her topic.
After a blowjob beyond belief I walk around a bit and decide to make it an early night. No third session this time. I decide to go back to Artemis. The next days in Berlin are nice. I think about one more day of Artemis. But that's not going to happen. I need some rest: a simple biological rule. The happy feeling after Artemis stays with me and even now I still feel fine. It reminds me of the first few times that I went to Golden Time. Then too, the feelings of joy lasted for several days.  :douchen
I leave at appr 23:00. The Russians are entering the building. They are early. I'm gonna improve my Russian. The amount of drinks they pre ordered is simply enormous. Even the theke was a bit elated about it. :ladyred

JacoGillongo:
A few more facts about Artemis.
When arriving by plane at Tegel airport take bus 109 or X9. Change for the S-bahn at Jungfernheid (S42). You can also stay in the bus a bit longer until Charlottenburg (bus 109) or all the way till the end (Zoologischer Garten) and take the S-bahn (S5, S7 , S75).
Just check bahn.de.
Although Tegel airport is much closer to the city of Berlin and Artemis, I must say Easyjet (flies to Schoenefeld) is much cheaper and much more easy-going than KLM.

In Artemis I learned that the beds that are placed in the bar and have curtains around them can be used to have a session. But some people might draw the curtains away. So take your pick.

I liked Artemis much better just before Christmas. More beauties and a nicer atmosphere but thekes are quite alright though.

Some girls that had been working at Golden Time tried to spoil my day but they didn't succeed. I had sessions with Iris, Mania and Gia. Three top girls and one of them is a true gem.
I will add a bit of info on them later on.
Food in Artemis has changed from good to even better. I had a piece of broccoli with a fish fillet wrapped around it. I haven't eaten such a delicacy before in a sauna club.

JacoGillongo:
Once again I went to my favourite club: Artemis Berlin.
To some it is always heaven. To some it is too far away. Almost nobody complains about Artemis. Well this was visit nr 8 and I must tell that Artemis can be very different. My routine stays the same. I arrive around 12 'o clock, pay my entrance fee, take a shower, have lunch and go to the wellness for an hour or so. Then I choose a girl and after that I go to Berlin city: sightseeing and check-in in a hotel. I come back for dinner and take one or two more ladies to a room. I tend to stay downstairs (wellness, no smoking, almost no ladies) a lot. So, that seems rather boring and not worth your time reading it all. BUT ... Artemis is very different every time. Last time I went there I saw a lucky guy having lunch with three ladies. All three seemed to be nice girls but I would never go to a room with either one of them. This time there were four ladies having lunch together and I really couldn't choose which one was most beautiful. At least three of them were crying out to me to have a session. Doing so by their beauty. One of the foursome removed her towel from her body while exiting the restaurant. Showing a most beautiful butt. I couldn't directly tell why this butt was so special but I would find out more about her in the evening. A bit further away another girl was having lunch on her own and I couldn't lift my eyes from her. Such a beauty.
Lunch was fine but I missed the French cheese and the paprika.
Downstairs I like the 60 degrees sauna. Lying down I got a "beach feeling" and stayed far too long. Compensating for it by submersing in the ice-cold water and swimming three rounds as fast as I can. In Artemis my skill in swimming in circles has increased significantly.
While I was toweling myself I see Gabriella. I knew her from GT (Daniella). I like her for her kissing especially. She looks at me from a distance and sees my dick rise. See her topic for the remainder of the story.
I checked out of Artemis and went to downtown Berlin. Nice hotel. Perfect new sight. I stay away from the 'Weihnachtsmarkt'. It is really a bit boring.
Back again in Artemis they must check my bag for drinks. Sometimes I bring them in by accident. I simply forget I have some Coca cola in my bag and it's not allowed to have it with you. I don't understand that and I don't care anymore. They forgot to put my key aside, so I got a new locker and a new robe. So beware to keep personal things in your locker in Artemis when you leave the building for a while. They may be lost!!!!
Theke was very content that I didn't bring in any beverages. Even no empty bottles this time. I think I am off the hook now.

I go downstairs to do some reading. A nice girl, Valeska, sees me and wants to know where I am going. Well downstairs, I reply. What are you going to do there. Well, I am going to read a book. A book??? She frowns. Wouldn't it be a better thing to keep her company?, so she asks. No, I am really sorry but I will definitely think off you. She looks at me in disbelief. Valeska is not a stunner but really a refreshing girl. I kept thinking of her but later on she was gone. It is this kind of short conversations that I like very much and which only seem to happen in Artemis. With a lot of other girls things have changed for the worse however.
Some girls only asked me "Möchst du Spaß haben". That shortens the conversation to one sentence. Others give it even less effort: "Spaß?". But even that can be too much of an effort. Quite a few girls simply put their finger up in the air, pointing to the floor where the rooms are, meaning to have a session. I hope this is only a temporary thing. Hunting used to be nice in Artemis. No endless conversations. No, just a few lines and then a question whether there is a serious interest taken. If so, you can always propose to have a drink together first. But most important to me, the girls would accept a 'No' without any grudge. Most of them still do but others turn to foulmouthing or they just come to lie on top of me. Repeatedly. It's an omen of little service. So I ignore those girls.
I climb the stairs, going from the "no smoking wellness area" to the "smoking bar". I see a girl with a really pretty face. She notices the admiration in my eyes and starts talking. Then I look further down and see two boobs that seem to be wider than her body. I don't just dislike that. It's really not my thing. I explain to her that I really don't like that and she says OK and walks on. No offense taken. She might be  a real treat for the lovers of extreme boobs, however.
I have dinner. It's really good: Indian fish curry with a kind of pilav rice. The beauty that made me wonder about her butt during lunch is having dinner as well. The same group and the sight of them is a real treat. When they walk away the girl releases the towel in the same way. Again I am impressed by her butt.
A bit later I finish dinner and start looking for her. Finally I find her without much attention from other men. Her name is Elissa and it was her second day in Artemis. That might explain her low activity. Her face and her body are just a little bit tighter (less wide) than I had expected from her general figure. It gives her an exotic look and that appears to be true: she is a German from Lebanese descent. Now that I have seen why I liked her butt so much I really don't want to talk to her very much. I simply want to touch that butt for ever and ever. Off to a room we go.
After that Elissa gets the hang of it. She starts walking around in stead of sitting in a corner and seems to be mostly climbing the stairs in the company of men. I smile to her before I leave. She smiles back. What a beauty.
After I come back from my session with Elissa there are a lot of beautiful ladies in the bar. I decide to bear the smoke for some time and look at all these beauties. It is really a treat. On a non-Messe day I haven't seen this many beautiful women in Artemis before. They are all out of work. So it seems. I wouldn't be able to make a choice.
I talk a bit to Anka. I liked her very much. Her looks are OK but her mind is better than most. Normal questions and answers. Some interesting conversation. It was shortly after my session with Elissa. So, no session but that might be happening at my next visit.
I go to the sauna once again. Around midnight I find some nice girls and we exchange a few words. I sway to the music a bit and they like it. I like one of them especially but another one keeps hanging on to my robe. I decide to leave them to it. Most beauties are gone now and I try some conversation with the most beautiful girl still around. She is not really interested. To have a third session I really need a very beautiful girl or a very nice one. A girl like that could still make me come once more. I cannot find someone like that. I decide to leave Artemis and go to my hotel.
When I am all dressed up I go to the "Wertfächer" to collect my money. Then I see a girl that is really beautiful. She could easily be on the front cover of a magazine and she is all naked. I walk on and only later I realize that I simply should have undressed again and have my third session with her. Well, it's good to know that one should have a little bit more patience. There is no such thing as "no beautiful girls available anymore" in Artemis. At least not for a very long time.

JacoGillongo:
The link to the Messe Events refers to a website that is outdated.
Here is a new link
http://www.messe-berlin.de/en/Organizers/EventCalendar/TradeShows/

When there is a Messe day Artemis is really different from other days.
More info on this in earlier postings right here.

Navigatie

[0] Berichtenindex

[#] Volgende pagina

[*] Vorige pagina

Naar de volledige versie