Forum > MIJN EI

HET EI VAN 24HOURS

<< < (2/6) > >>

sexmachine:

--- Citaat van: 24HOURS op  8 oktober 2015, 14:28:28 ---Ooohhh believe me, I already know how much that cost to take Maria in the house  :cry ... She came live with me when she stopped in SS ... I hope this guy's wallet is well filled  ;D ;D ... if not  :039:

--- Einde van citaat ---
Some statements....

I can still not believe that we believe we have to "save" girls, take them out of the clbs, and think we can live long and happily together .... we are clients who fukecd hundreds of women, even her best friends, we PAY for sexxx, the get payed for sexxx ... they fuck every day 5 or 10 people for money, not for fun ....  ::)

Sure, they are also human beings, with feelings, I agree, but there we mostly go wrong .... they have feelings for young Romanian (or whatever east-european country they come from) workless and homeless boys, and they need to fuck us to give those poor boys some food and drinks  ;D :-\

24HOURS:

--- Citaat van: sexmachine op  8 oktober 2015, 14:56:37 ---
--- Citaat van: 24HOURS op  8 oktober 2015, 14:28:28 ---Ooohhh believe me, I already know how much that cost to take Maria in the house  :cry ... She came live with me when she stopped in SS ... I hope this guy's wallet is well filled  ;D ;D ... if not  :039:

--- Einde van citaat ---

I can still not believe that we believe we have to "save" girls, take them out of the clbs, and think we can live long and happily together .... we are clients who fukecd hundreds of women, even her best friends, we PAY for sexxx, the get payed for sexxx ... they fuck every day 5 or 10 people for money, not for fun ....  ::)

Sure, they are also human beings, with feelings, I agree, but there we mostly go wrong .... they have feelings for young Romanian (or whatever east-european country they come from) workless and homeless boys, and they need to fuck us to give those poor boys some food and drinks  ;D :-\

--- Einde van citaat ---
Agree with you sexmachine but you know like me tham most of these girls will stop one day and when the girl tell to you that you are the man she wait for stop this life, that she love you etc .... And if you love also ... you have 90% that it will be the begining of the end. A lot of sad story  :17: for a little part of happy ending  :happy

sexmachine:

--- Citaat van: 24HOURS op  8 oktober 2015, 15:08:44 ---

--- Einde van citaat ---

--- Einde van citaat ---
Agree with you sexmachine but you know like me tham most of these girls will stop one day and when the girl tell to you that you are the man she wait for stop this life, that she love you etc .... And if you love also ... you have 90% that it will be the begining of the end. A lot of sad story  :17: for a little part of happy ending  :happy

--- Einde van citaat ---
I see only one good thing in your posting here ..... and that is ....

You are writing again, and of course there is some frustration, I can understand you, she has cost you a lot of money, that is one thing that is clear ....

And you come back here, write that she is living together with a Dutch guy now .....

I am pretty sure that it is some kind of frustration, but that is not necessary, neither to "warn" the guy who took over your place ..... like you, like a lot of you, he will not listen to what we have to say, that she is after his money, and when the money is going, he will be dumped and replaced by another one .....

People that are in love are blind, and no way we will succeed to get some common sense in their head, because their situation is special, it is not like all the other cases, she really loves him, and more bla bla bla

But anyway, Maria is happy, and the guy is dumb, so we are also happy for her.

Ow, and one thing is for sure, she is not that bad, otherwise you would have lost everything, you still have internet to come again to relaxxxboard, so she did not ruined you complete, and I really hope you get over the lost (and then I only mean the money you lost) and at least you can say you learned it the hard way ......

Is MAria a bad girl? Nope, not in my opinion, I think we are just the stupid ones, and she just tries to get out her career what she can get out of it.

24HOURS:

--- Citaat van: sexmachine op  8 oktober 2015, 15:17:01 ---
--- Citaat van: 24HOURS op  8 oktober 2015, 15:08:44 ---

--- Einde van citaat ---

--- Einde van citaat ---

--- Einde van citaat ---
I see only one good thing in your posting here ..... and that is ....

You are writing again, and of course there is some frustration, I can understand you, she has cost you a lot of money, that is one thing that is clear ....

And you come back here, write that she is living together with a Dutch guy now .....

I am pretty sure that it is some kind of frustration, but that is not necessary, neither to "warn" the guy who took over your place ..... like you, like a lot of you, he will not listen to what we have to say, that she is after his money, and when the money is going, he will be dumped and replaced by another one .....

People that are in love are blind, and no way we will succeed to get some common sense in their head, because their situation is special, it is not like all the other cases, she really loves him, and more bla bla bla

But anyway, Maria is happy, and the guy is dumb, so we are also happy for her.

Ow, and one thing is for sure, she is not that bad, otherwise you would have lost everything, you still have internet to come again to relaxxxboard, so she did not ruined you complete, and I really hope you get over the lost (and then I only mean the money you lost) and at least you can say you learned it the hard way ......

Is MAria a bad girl? Nope, not in my opinion, I think we are just the stupid ones, and she just tries to get out her career what she can get out of it.

--- Einde van citaat ---

Money is not so much important in my case ... yes I lose a lot of money (and I'm not the only one ;)).
Also I don't really want that she stop with this man ... for me it's more easy to know that, that to have to read all the things I read about her. Maria was nearly my "wife", Maria had good relation with my parents, Maria give kisses to my children before they gone to bed ... all of this is more difficult ...
But the most difficult is when you understand that she have lie to you since the first day and for everything ... for this I don't think she's a "good girl", a "good person". Because a "good person" don't lie on everything to the man that she know, loves her, a "good person" don't want to give suffering to an other person, that she know, loves her ...
Every client know Maria in and from the club ... It's not the real Maria I know ...
Maria was sometimes a wonderful woman with me in the real life, but she only do or tell to you what you want or need if you pay for everything. If you don't tell "yes" to everything ... it will be just a "Kiss and go" ... "NEXT"  :039:
Maria didn't know nothing about the love or maybe just the love she have for HERSELF ...
But maybe it's not the good place to talk about all of this ... I just want to give the information I received and like I tell it will be also possible that she will come back quickly ... at the first problem with this man she will come back because she don't have other choice here in Europe ...
But if I have to be honest, I have pity or this man now ... it's more easy to fuck some nice girls in the clubs (like me yesterday "Caroline" in Aca Gold ;D)

sexmachine:

--- Citaat van: 24HOURS op  8 oktober 2015, 16:07:36 ---Money is not so much important in my case ... yes I lose a lot of money (and I'm not the only one ;) ).
Also I don't really want that she stop with this man ... for me it's more easy to know that, that to have to read all the things I read about her. Maria was nearly my "wife", Maria had good relation with my parents, Maria give kisses to my children before they gone to bed ... all of this is more difficult ...
But the most difficult is when you understand that she have lie to you since the first day and for everything ... for this I don't think she's a "good girl", a "good person". Because a "good person" don't lie on everything to the man that she know, loves her, a "good person" don't want to give suffering to an other person, that she know, loves her ...
Every client know Maria in and from the club ... It's not the real Maria I know ...
Maria was sometimes a wonderful woman with me in the real life, but she only do or tell to you what you want or need if you pay for everything. If you don't tell "yes" to everything ... it will be just a "Kiss and go" ... "NEXT"  :039:
Maria didn't know nothing about the love or maybe just the love she have for HERSELF ...
But maybe it's not the good place to talk about all of this ... I just want to give the information I received and like I tell it will be also possible that she will come back quickly ... at the first problem with this man she will come back because she don't have other choice here in Europe ...
But if I have to be honest, I have pity or this man now ... it's more easy to fuck some nice girls in the clubs (like me yesterday "Caroline" in Aca Gold ;D )

--- Einde van citaat ---
You make one big mistake, and that is to confuse money with love.
You can't buy me love (the beatles).
You can buy sexxx but not love, and that is the big problem with all the people that think they can take a girl out of this business.
Maria was as far as being your wife as being mine .... she kissed your kids goodnight because you paid her, she fucked you because you paid her, she was "friends" with your parents because you paid her.
Everyting you had with her was based on money, a simple commercial transaction .... you go too the bakery, you pay for a bread and you get one. When the bread is finished, you need to pay for another one. Same same with Maria.

For her, it was a commercial deal. I cannot imagine that she obligated you to take her out of the club .....

That she lied from the first day, yeah, what did you expected, but really ......

You lied also, because you come years in the clubs, fuck whatever girl you pay, and then you expect that she is honest to you?
Girls who work in the club, they are as good or as bad as us.
It is just how you look at it.
She is not bad because she lied, just like you lied to her all the time.

The problem is that girls can see who their next victim is ...... very easy .... I can give plenty of examples here ... all guys who fall in love at first sight, with a girl they have to pay to have sexxx with.

So in fact, she is perhaps clever, but we do not have the right to call her a bad girl .... you created or agreed with the situation, she did never found your address herself, she never stole your money to move in with you etc etc etc etc ....

My advice is, get over her, and go just to other clubs, untill you are sure you can handle her (in case she comes back).

And take it as a good lesson for the future, a lot of us have been there, done that, and and and....
You are one of the happy ones that can come and discuss about it.
I know some guys who lost houses, appartments, and one that fucked away 1.5 million euro of his wife to a Turkish gal in GT, he is living on the street in Antwerp now already for 5 years ......

So praise yourself lucky and be greatfull to Maria that she went away before she ruined your life.....

Navigatie

[0] Berichtenindex

[#] Volgende pagina

[*] Vorige pagina

Naar de volledige versie