Auteur Topic: CHINA ,Dongguan, Changping  (gelezen 57781 keer)

Offline bocariver

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
CHINA ,Dongguan, Changping
« Gepost op: 4 mei 2013, 18:10:37 »
I was in Holydays in China last weeks and I was a very interesting experience for our hobby : girls.

First, I don't speak chinese which is a problem  and nobody ( or close) speak english.

Fortunately, I had the opportunity to be in a group of expert of this part of the world. So, I 've been with them and sue them in theirs adventures.

First, I tried BBS.

It is a hidden place where there is 5 to 20 girls. Mamasan take you there across streets, shops and dirty dedalus.

Price between 200 to 250 yuans. Some catastrophic experience like in europe streets and some wonderful one. It is interesting because you bring girls in your hotel so no problem of cleanliness.

Without someone known in these places, it is hasardous to find them.

Second, There is sauna inside the hotel. There is plenty of hotel and every Hotel have a sauna.

Inside, 20 to 50 girls with professionnal training and program to satisfy the customer.

You can choose in a range of price between 650 to 1000 yuans. Very Hygienic with games during OWC, sex in different positions, 2 times in two hours.

If you want , you can choose the teacher of the other girls to know the mystery of china...

Third, KTV land . It is between 80 to 400 girls in long dress who are  classify in three groups : little , average, tall models.

Price is different in every hotel but it was usually between 700 to 1500 for a diner date of 3 to 5 hours including sex in your hotel room.

Sometimes, good surprise with very loving girls , sometimes incredible things when one of the girls said that she is virgin and ask me 15 000 yuans to fuck her....

Conclusion: impossible to miss of girls because they are thousands.
                   Very GFE and fresch but it is not for furious fuckers with big dicks.

Offline Laurent74

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 5 mei 2013, 20:08:40 »
Sometimes, good surprise with very loving girls , sometimes incredible things when one of the girls said that she is virgin and ask me 15 000 yuans to fuck her....

Did you accept this proposition  :017:  :pompe

Offline bocariver

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 6 mei 2013, 01:23:52 »
No, I send her home with 400 yuans for her 3 hours company.

You know that I like real bitches and great performer on sexual plan.

So for me , a virgin had to pay me to learn her something interesting.

She had chosen the bad customer to overcharge the price with her virginity.

She would be more lucky with a japanese ou hong kong guys because they believe that they become more powerfull with fucking à virgin.

I will show you her picture next time. May be next thursday...

Offline foots

• founding father
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 6 mei 2013, 10:08:50 »
Ik geef Bocariver groot gelijk, zeker een maagd in aziatische landen zoals de cherrygirls in de Filipijnen zijn erg schuw.
In mijn ogen zeker een groot nadeel, want de sex trekt dan op niets. Maar sommige vinden dat misschien weer leuk.

Groet, Foots  O0
Relaxxxboard, van leden, door leden en voor leden.

Hoeren neuken, nooit meer werken !
Trouwen is een garantiebewijs voor niet goed, geld kwijt !
Een DVP is goedkoper dan een vrouw en wordt niet ouder, lelijker of dikker en heeft altijd zin.

Offline FMB

• rakkertje
  • Full Metal Braguette
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 6 maart 2014, 14:54:14 »
I was with Bocariver in Changping when it happened. So funny to see him with this girl.
She was very pretty, and the story is real.
East Tripper

guest7191

• Gast
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 30 april 2014, 18:14:24 »
China schließt Stadt der Sünde mit 2000 Clubs und Bordellen

Prostitution ist in China verboten. Trotzdem entwickelte sich die Stadt Dongguan zu einer der größten Sexhochburgen der Welt mit rund 300.000 Prostituierten. Eine Großrazzia hat dem Anfang Februrar ein Ende gesetzt. Aber die Probleme werden nun noch größer. Die Stadt steht vor dem Ruin.

http://www.derwesten.de/panorama/wochenende/china-schliesst-stadt-der-suende-mit-2000-clubs-und-bordellen-id9278017.html