Auteur Topic: Geleenstraat 23, K 06, Cindy  (gelezen 31826 keer)

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Geleenstraat 23, K 06, Cindy
« Gepost op: 13 december 2013, 23:04:35 »
As GT today brought me more misery than a man can take, I left early and visited Cindy in The Hague. I already wrote a bit about her in my general story of The Hague. I will add a a few things here.
It was really a long time ago that I saw her as I could not find her several times. Now she was free and happy to see me.
Three kisses for starters and up we go on the stairs. The sight of her walking in front of me will never bore me.  ;D
In the room I ask her about her dentist. He must become a poor man. She used to have trouble with cavities and well, nobody likes the dentist. So, last time I had given her the products that I use to keep my teeth clean. I had told her how I use them. She had taken my advice and now for the first time she didn't have any cavities anymore.
She still doesn't kiss though  :lol_hitting: .
A big bed and lots of time as she is kind to her regular costumers.
After one minute I wondered what I liked best. Her hand caressing my balls, her mouth teasing my nipple, my hand caressing that perfect skin, the look of her in the mirror or just the look of her in plain sight. I can't really choose. I had fun :dance2 .
Sucking was long and started gentle, building it up slowly. You just would like to come that way. But this time it was different. I am not gonna tell you how. We need some secrets. She is sweet. Her hygiene is the best. Her skills are phenomenal. It has never been the same session. Not even once. She will always vary a session form the others. She might take the lead and will give in to your wishes. Her skills are of such a level that she masters anything new to her in short time.
But I looked for her six times and only found her now.
So, would it be wise to go there just for her? I don't think so. Lots of men like her. But when you are there and you see her, don't waste your time or opportunity.

JG.
« Laatst bewerkt op: 31 mei 2014, 05:30:21 door Rolly »

Offline seksenfun

• prospector
  • Held
  • gfe+speurbeertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Cindy Geleenstraat 23 K06
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 5 januari 2014, 17:05:09 »
Deze blonde Nederlandse Meesteres ontvangt kinky ingestelde onderdanige mannen met plezier. Durf jij jouw fantasieen haar toe te vertrouwen, om daarna de touwtjes in handen te geven van deze jonge Meesteres?

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

:douchen
« Laatst bewerkt op: 5 januari 2014, 19:00:27 door seksenfun »
het verlangen van de man is naar de vrouw, maar het verlangen van de vrouw is naar het verlangen van de man

JacoGillongo

• Gast
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 13 mei 2014, 21:41:06 »
Cindy has a moved a few windows to the left.
Her room has changed as well.
Her service is strong as always.
I will never get enough of her beauty and friendliness.

Offline Rolly

• In geld, vrouwen en in wijn...is vreugd en deugd...maar ook venijn.
  • Algemene moderator
  • Held
  • Rolly kijkt altijd uit naar mooie brunettes.
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 14 mei 2014, 03:39:19 »
Weet iemand het correcte adres van deze dame  :017:

Rolly 8)
Vivir es amar, amar es vivir.....y la vida es un ilusion.
Si joda, flota o vuela....alquilarla.

guest7191

• Gast
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 14 mei 2014, 18:58:12 »
Volgens info op een ander forum is ze na een klein uitstapje in groningen nu werkzaam op Geleenstraat 23 k05.

JacoGillongo

• Gast
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 24 mei 2014, 10:24:23 »
I recently had a session with Cindy. Again  ;D.
Sucking with condom is better than most girls in SC's who do it without condom  :pica.
She has not been working in Groningen. She didn't really like my question about that.
She told me she was still working at 23 k 06, but inside her room has changed. She will lead you to it   :dance2. 
Lately I found her at other windows chatting with her lady friends. First time she was chatting a few windows to the left. Next time she was chatting a few windows to the right. So stay alert, don't just keep waiting in front of the window you suppose her to be.  :lol_hitting:

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Geleenstraat 23, K 06, Cindy
« Reactie #6 Gepost op: 9 augustus 2015, 16:39:52 »
I met Cindy this week. She treated me well, as usual.
I was just lucky to find her at her window. Most of her time is consumed by appointments. That might be a bit of a problem as she is having the same incrowd all the time. Never a newby for a change. Even when she appears at the window she gets an old 'acquaintance' like me  ;). Her service and friendliness remain far above the average.
She tolde me she would love to see me again. I reciprocated her wish but added that making appointments really feels like being married.
She will be on holiday after Sunday 9 August. Don't blame me if she leaves one day earlier. That will simply prove I am lousy at calculus.  8)

She usually spends 4 weeks on a holiday and then delaying her return (sometimes) with a few weeks more.
On some other site there are some messages about her location changing every now and then. She may change her room inside but the last three or four years she has always been at Geleenstraat 23 k06. That is the first room to the right of the door. That is while walking towards the door, not exiting it. You don't need to know where she is when you had your session with her  ;D ;D 8)