Auteur Topic: Gia (Moldova)  (gelezen 22842 keer)

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Gia (Moldova)
« Gepost op: 23 december 2013, 19:41:23 »
At Artemis last Friday I asked about Gia. She wasn't in for the day but still working at Artemis. So I put in the story about her that I wrote earlier on hookers.nl

A nice looking blonde with a red fishnet around her shoulders and a red ribbon around her waist is trotting along. So she is naked but got herself some decoration.  8) Upon coming closer her beauty seems to improve.  ;D I do have to call her. Otherwise, she would have walked straight past me. What is happening today. Is it just me that all beauties don't pay any attention to me ....  :pica
She is 25 , comes from Moldova and even knows some Dutch. I notice that her body is even more beautiful than Morena's, the one that just told me she doesn't kiss. Especially her buttocks are fantastic. Her face is nice, but not super. I ask her if she kisses. She is almost surprised about me asking. Oh my dear I think. But she says that she loves to kiss.  ;D  She is lying on the lounger with me for a few minutes and it feels fine. Her name is Gia. That name is often said with some emphasis. I do not understand that at all but no problem. She asks me whether I want to go to the Kino. Ok, let's go there. Not really my thing but if you insist. Kino takes only a short time anyway , then off to a room we go.
That was a revelation. No, even more so. I have no words for it, or maybe this: three hours after the session, I still could not get her out off my mind ....
She kisses really fantastic. Her sucking is OK, but that does not matter. She doesn't only kiss my mouth but also my neck and ears and everything I want her to kiss me. Just as long as I want her to. Or better, as long as she wants as she goes on longer than I dared to hope for.  :dance2 That really gets me horny. The fact that her sucking is not the best is not important. I am slightly out of my mind. I have not even considered asking her to suck differently. Her mouth doesn't take a rest, not even once. Why should I bother. I do not know of any girl that kissed me like this and would not stop at all. Intimate is a different story. Short. I have no defence whatsoever. :-\ She rides  :bud me and I cannot hold back. I don't even come close. Surrender is the only solution. I come quickly but fantastic. I 'm afraid I stayed far more than half an hour, but it was only 23 minutes. It really seemed to be the double amount of time. A pity for her, because rules are rules. Under 25 minutes no tip . She looks at me sourly but remains friendly.
I take a quick shower. I sign the notepad at the theke's and leave for Berlin city. It's fantastic. Especially if you do not get Gia out of your mind. I managed to do so at last, find the hotel and then go back to Artemis .
At approximately 20:00, Artemis has a nice atmosphere. There are a few good looking ladies. Morena is still there. I 'm going to have dinner and hope to meet Gia again. The food is not bad but not special. No dessert this time. Dinner is served until 2 o'clock at night and that's nice. Organised this way, especially for the Russians, of course. They do not eat after 8 o'clock in the morning or before 11 o'clock at night. Special people. I like them.  :lol_hitting:
After dinner at the wellness I run into Gia again. She wants to know if and why I left off. Well, I just went to Berlin city. "Also, du bist wieder frisch Fleisch".  :ff  ;D I laugh and nod and tell her I want a drink. She is going to get it for me and a drink for herself as well. We continue to talk for half an hour. She tells me the story of her life. The version that starts with the Netherlands .... a nice and funny and sweet girl. She enjoys the talking. I promised her a session and perhaps an hour this time. Not my usual thing , but this was special.
It was the same as the first session, but the sensation was slightly less. She did not cease to continue her 'love making'. She kept going and her buttocks are very nice to knead. She enjoys it herself quite much and let herself go. After quite some time, my tongue was really tired. My lips could hardly move anymore :17: but Gia is still full of energy and doesn't stop . She squirms around me. I 'm really crazy about her and it 's been quite a long time that a girl overwhelmed me so completely. (First time with Jana in GT).
We go intimate. I thought I would be able to hold back this time. A second time you don't come so easily. Sweet dreams!! After half a minute of rodeo I was about to crack. Only difference was that I could push her of me. We tried Mish and soon this was going likewise but then she put her hand between our private areas. I thought, ' Well , I have been really wrong about it all? " :-\ . Nope. She was fingering herself .....  :dance2 I fucked her hard now and almost started to come. Then she came and pulled her hand back. Doggy now, the only position where I could postpone my orgasm while going full throttle. That was really special, and after an hour I came. I cannot remember coming like this for a second time on one day (Maybe my second time with Paula in GT).
While parting, I give her a tip. "Oh, Trinkgeld' and she glowed all over.
The last time I was sure I wanted to go back to Artemis for Heather, but Gia is another reason to do so. Two pearls.

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Gia (Moldova)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 25 maart 2014, 19:45:35 »
I was on my way to go home and then I bumped into Gia. It was about 1,5 hours after my session with Mania. So a bit too soon. But I really wanted her. So off to a room we went. This session was far less than the previous two. But I was much to blame for that. It really was too soon and I think Gia needs some presaling  :lol_hitting:  in order to get a good session. I was in a hurry, so no time for that.
But the session was OK and I will certainly have another session with her when we meet again. Than I will give her ample presaling and tell her that her kisses are superior to any other girl's kisses.