Auteur Topic: Manja (German)  (gelezen 24181 keer)

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Manja (German)
« Gepost op: 23 december 2013, 19:52:17 »
Walking around a bit, looking for a kissing girl. Trying to forget about the Afro-German girl and then I find Mania. I met her before and I know she doesn't kiss. I also know that my session with her was the number two of 2013. So, no kissing is not a problem.  :dance2
We talk a bit. She smokes a cigarette. When she ended that I ask her to go to a room together. Upstairs she shouts 'Letzter'. We sit on a luxury sofa and wait for the last one to go to a room. Her body pressed against mine. My hand fondling her breast all the time. I don't mind the waiting. She tells me a bit about Artemis. December is not a good month for her. Not many customers. Of course, the married men tend to spend their money on wife and children. Never before I noticed the competition between the two in this way. Well, I'm single and I'm sure I will do my part in your business this day. We talk about the improvements the management made to the club. The pool outside is not to the girl's advantage.  :pica Men like to spend time sitting at the pool and swimming and not having sex. I am astonished. Why cannot they do both?
During conversation I notice she is much more beautiful at this short distance than she seems to be from further away. I truly like her.  ;D
Describing the session with Mania doesn't need much text. No kissing, only blowing. First she blows a bit too hard. I ask her to do it a bit softer. So she does and the party has begun.  :dance2 She sucks the full half hour. :-\ I am very sure it will become a full hour and maybe one hour more as this is simply heaven. No real words for it. I described her technique in an earlier message on another site. I added it here underneath. Now it was a little bit different but the main thing is the same. She blows you full throttle until you almost come. She notices this perfectly, holds back, gives you a rest, varies a bit, goes full throttle again .... Repeating this again and again. Once I thought I was really coming and I left her at it.  :039: She would deserve the 50 extra, my orgasm would be a bit short lived but I can live with that after all these feelings.  :dance2 But she knows my dick better than I do. :-\ She held back just at the last second. 8) And then .... of course starting it all over again.  ;D
Her neck is hurting a bit after half an hour of sucking. She gets about 10 minutes rest. It would be perfect to kiss her now but she really doesn't want that. I may kiss her breast but my mouth may not touch her face. Well, she has always been clear about that. No problem. I ask her whether she is ready to start blowing again. She continues for about 10 to 15 minutes. Honestly, it's heaven. It's very nice that we don't have to fight. She simply tells me what she will do to me and what she will not do.
Then she seems to go for the kill  O0 and I leave her to it once more. Hey girl, you deserved it if it happens... She is in control again.  8)
We go intimate. Her on top is not all that good. We go for doggy. She says doggy might hurt her as my dick is too wide. :017: I do it gently and she is alright with that.  :happy I do come very nicely. When I look at my watch it's still two minutes. Mania's timing is perfect.
I tip her a fiver and she smiles at it. I get to kiss her on her cheek. Wow.
She tells me that she normally doesn't suck this much. I wonder why. Well, next time we could do half an hour with a 20 minutes blowjob.  ;D

Here is my first story with Mania, written some months ago.
I follow a tall blonde with a pony tail. She is a bit too much of a fitness club girl but everything else is perfect. She goes to the bar. I start to talk with her. She is a nice lady. German, blonde, about 1.80, a small A-cup and has superb legs but the best is yet to come. I ask her if she kisses and she says no. I look around. I think she is the most beautiful girl apart from the other two girls that didn't like my looks.  :pica So I take my chances. We go to a room for a hit-and-run-date. She is simply a nice girl that is nice to talk to. She is 1.74, 25 yo. She has a tattoo on the back of her left shoulder, so right side of her back. She also has a small tattoo on her tummy. Small piercing on her bellybutton. Blonde hair onto her shoulders. Natural hair colour is dark blonde. She has a white soft skin. A firm A cup, perfect buttocks, soft and firm. We start with caressing. She tells me she would like to have bigger tits. But please no silicones, I ask her.  :cheer: Then she sucks for about 20 minutes. Her blowjob is hard to describe.
First thing is that she slowly builds it up and when I get really excited she releases the pressure and then starts it all over again. She repeats this about five times and I start to feel like 'out of my mind'.  She keeps varying her technique.
The second thing is that the feeling is very different from other blowjobs. It seems like every cell of her tongue is working separately. I decide to not even look at her. This fairy-tale must stay this way. I don't want to know how she does it. I simply want to enjoy this feeling again and again. Then we change to intimate. Her on top first. She says I am a bit wide but she goes on anyway. She moans heavily and in her face I can see she wants to suppress her feelings but can't. Doggy is lousy and we change for mish. This is perfect. She keeps moaning all the time. It is very nice to have such a pretty lady enjoying sex. Especially after all the pleasure she gave me. I come. The session was exactly 30 minutes. Of course I tip her but she doesn't seem to notice. I don't mind. A session like this is not to be forgotten ever.  :dance2 :dance2 :dance2

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Manja (German)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 25 maart 2014, 19:53:57 »
Just when the nagging of the Golden Time girls became really irritating I found Mania. What a doll she is. We like each other and quickly went to a room together. I stayed 1,5 hours and still tipped her as the session simply was marvellous.
I still wonder what I liked best:
- her nice character, that beats Jana's at Golden Time easily.
- her athletic figure
- her sucking which is almost impossible to match
- her massage which is one of a kind. I really didn't know my back could have such sweet sensations
- her patience
- her tight pussy

Never a broken promise, never a hurry, always done just in time.

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Manja (German)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 2 november 2014, 17:01:56 »
Manja has not been at Artemis for quite some time now. Last time she told me she wanted to go someplace more quiet. A pity.