Auteur Topic: Armina (German-Iranian)  (gelezen 23428 keer)

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Armina (German-Iranian)
« Gepost op: 23 december 2013, 19:59:30 »
German sauna clubs do hold quite a lot of Romanian ladies. I don't have a problem with that but it's nice to have some variation every now and then. In Artemis management takes care to have quite a bit of variation. Armina is one of them. She has an extremely beautiful face.  :bud I meet her at the bar and cannot take my eyes of her exotic beauty. I want her. I ask her if she kisses. Yes is the answer. We go down the stairs to the Kino. We fondle a bit but Kino in Artemis is not a place where people stay for a long time. We climb two stairs to a room. I walk just behind her. A most beautiful sight. I like to descend and climb the stairs just behind a beautiful woman.  :bud
Armina is of Iranian origin, but spent quite a lot of her life in Germany. She is 1.70+ tall, 24 years old. She has natural breast (A-cup) that are very nice to fondle: soft and firm. Her butt is likewise and a delight to get your hands on.
She tells me the price list: anal is 50 extra and a CIM is also 50 extra. I explain to her that I don't like either one of them. She shows disappointment.  :pica
We kiss a bit and then she starts blowing my dick. I start kissing her again and ask her to suck a bit softer. So she does and it's really good. We kiss a bit more and then she blows again. It's the shifting between these two that I like most :cheer:. So, so far so good: a picture perfect face and a likewise service.
The 'fourth blowjob' brings me to the edge and I have to interrupt her to not come immediately. She doesn't understand? :pica She wants me to come quickly. Well, I don't. I want the full thirty minutes. We kiss a bit. Then she blows again. Same thing happens. I get up and this time she doesn't stop blowing. Well, that's OK. Sitting upright I don't come so easily. I fondle her perfect breasts. Really a joy. First she continues blowing but she gets annoyed a bit. She asks whether I wanna come or not. Yes, I want to come but not so soon. There's plenty of time. I get her off of me. She doesn't like that. I am fighting for my pleasure to continue. She is fighting for my pleasure to end soon.  :040: :mistress
Then we change to intimate. After a few seconds of doggy I understand why she wanted a CIM so much (or anal) and why she was working so hard for it. Her pussy is wide, very wide. Even for me. At the base my dig is rather wide (comments of other ladies) and it seems that even this size doesn't make up for the space she has inside. I fuck her very hard to get some feeling at least. She begs me to do it even harder. :pompe That's OK but I surely will not come this way. Not in a million years. Well, let's change for mish. Maybe that's better. Well I was wrong. It's worse. What are we gonna do about it? Have a CIM alright and pay a lot for a short lived orgasm or what?
I try to kiss her while in mish but she doesn't want that. Then she helps me by squeezing her labia (vaginal lips) a bit. A perfect feeling. Artificial, yes, but who cares. First I had trouble to fight back my orgasm. Then I simply lost it. Now there's a way in between and the feeling is fine.  :bud Why bother. Then she loosens her grip and I'm helpless again. My dick goes in all directions. :017: Then she helps me again by squeezing, but very gently. I work very hard and the feeling is perfect when I come. She loosens her grip quite quickly and my orgasm is short lived. Cannot blame her for that though. She did what she could. Her squeezing was very skilful and she must have done that before.  :017:
Upon paying (no tip as it was 21 minutes) I get a perfect kiss. Much better than the ones while in session. Is she presaling already for a next session?

Would I like to do her again? Well, maybe. She is so beautiful that I just don't mind about her pussy not being tight. She helped me alright and the session on a whole was good. I would certainly talk about the length of the session. She wanted to rush it and I needed all I got to extend it. I managed to do so but why all this fighting: we agreed upon 60 euros for 30 minutes. She has to be the first lady of the day though, otherwise orgasm won't be a dream come true.  :17:

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Armina (German-Iranian)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 2 november 2014, 17:00:24 »
Once again I met Arminia and I could not resist her for her looks. She's the only girl that only has to look at me and makes me feel completely helpless. No thinking, just pure desire. She is tooooooooooooo beautiful. Off to a room we go.
Well .............................. I got punished of course. Nine minutes and I was done. Last time I spent 21 minutes. My next shortest stay with a lady is 18 minutes!
Will I have her again? Probably, when she is not tired, her beauty  is unparellelled. I will be defenseless next time I see her. :cochon