Auteur Topic: Ruysdaelkade 141-1, Andrea  (gelezen 19937 keer)

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Ruysdaelkade 141-1, Andrea
« Gepost op: 19 januari 2014, 15:35:31 »
Yesterday I was checking beauties in Amsterdam. Didn't have the intention to visit anyone but the girl at Rusydaelkade 141-1 was really to playful to let her go. I thought she could be Dutch, long blonde hair, daring, laughing, tall. I know, it can be an act but it was her true self.
Her name is Andrea, she is Romanian, 23 yo, about 1.80, has a natural A-cup and laughs and screams all the time. So, if you don't like an extraverted girl, you shouldn't go there.
We talk a bit, she is nice. When I tell her she seemed Dutch to me, she answers that a lot of people tend to think so.
She sits on the bed. I stand before her. We cuddle a bit. I steal a kiss from her with pursed lips. I look at her: 'Only once?'. 'I don't know', she says. I try my luck. Well, I got far more kisses than the average sauna girl is ready to give. After some minutes of kissing and fondling my dick was really hard and I lay down on the bed and we go on kissing and fondling. Then she sucks me quite well. With condom but quite above average sauna quality. After about 15 minutes we go intimate.
Her on top for starters. I manage to hold back but I could have come right away. Then doggy. She lowers her body really very much. That's OK. Don't let the sensations overwhelm you. I lower my body a bit more than usual and can fuck her deep with a wide swing  :bud .
Mish is next. She pulls her legs all the way. She still manages to tickle my balls (she had not touched them before!!!) and the feeling is fantastic. I kiss her. She closes her lips but then releases them and I get her tongue all the way: firm and hungry.  :dance2 It stays that way for quite some time. Then I realise that I am on the edge all the time but won't come this way. I propose rodeo once more. She goes along laughing as she does so all the time. I come quickly.
We wash and I get three kisses when I leave. Truely Dutch, eh?

Any minor setbacks? Well, not for me. Maybe for others. She misses one tooth (canine or hoektand) and if you want a perfect beauty then you might be disappointed.
I asked her if she would kisss everyone. 'No' was the answer. But I didn't get any hints as to what might be her criteria to do so.
The easiest way to recognize her is that from some distance she looks like a bimbo girl: tanned skin, pink bikini, tall long hair. At the end of the Ruysdaelkade.

On hookers.nl it seems her topic is mixed with a 30 year old girl with the same name.
« Laatst bewerkt op: 31 mei 2014, 05:06:33 door Rolly »