Auteur Topic: doodnormale razzia zoals er dagdagelijks gebeuren in clubs  (gelezen 17601 keer)

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
doodnormale razzia zoals er dagdagelijks gebeuren in clubs
« Reactie #15 Gepost op: 15 april 2014, 21:26:40 »
@Teiresas
You make two points. Both are OK with me. Indeed GT gets more attention, but what are the errors in the stories?
If you feel comfortable there, that's good for you.
I don't feel comfortable there. Girls from GT even tried to ruin my day in Artemis lately but they didn't succeed. The regular girls from Artemis that know me and the theke prevented them from spreading their false info. I can only say that I feel very uncomfortable with GT, even when I'm in another club!!!

@SM I disagree strongly with you.
1. Explicitly you are denying my point that GT is different but by defending it, like quite a few others, you are actually confirming it.
2. Drugs should not be seen as an inevitable part of a SC. They are everywhere in our society but persons do not tend to view them as an inevitable part of their world. Most certainly not the people that use them. They usually would like to stop using them.
3. As far as I know there have been no multiple finds of drugs in GT. So, is it really inevitable?
4. Pimps are not inevitable. There are girls that work without them. At least according to Amsterdam based criminologists (UvA).
5. At no other club I have had trouble with my bike. At no other club I have heard about spooky people on the parking lot.
6. In Golden Dreams there have been no raids. September last year the guy in charge that day didn't even know about the concept. So, it's not all SC's.
7. There has been a raid in PHG recently. Not much ado about that one on the internet. I have noticed this before: the reactions to the initial reporting about it are really different. Writing about PHG: sharing info. Writing about GT: downplaying it. Why?
8. The choice you offer is to either accept the things that a normal society would never accept or to go to a monastry. This is a kind of reasoning cited in literature as a 'false dilemma'. It is fallacy and won't be accepted in a public debate as it is not a real choice. (To limit the choice between a dictator or chaos might be an example that makes my point clear.)
9. Your remark about using lube is demeaning to girls. allemaal één natte pot (genoeg gel erop smeren en 't schuift veel beter dus)
The fact is that they HAVE a vagina. The way you state it makes it look like they ARE a vagina. It's not a very kind or even decent remark. I have met quite a few girls that are very nice persons. I never would like to talk about them in this way.
Zelfs in een kont genoeg gel en dat schuift ook goed, iedereen heeft een kont, zelfs gij of ik, dus ik praat ook zo over mezelf.
Je ei, dat topic gaat naar je ei, het gaat hier niet meer over GT, maar over een discussie over gel en droge en natte kontjes en kutjes....
The fact is that we all have an asshole, and you know what they say about opinions and assholes.
And your opinion is as good as mine.....
"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal