Auteur Topic: Geleenstraat 110, k4, Katerina  (gelezen 7063 keer)

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Geleenstraat 110, k4, Katerina
« Gepost op: 24 mei 2014, 10:36:52 »
I copied my text form Hookers.nl here. Session was in September 2013.
See http://www.hookers.nl/showthread.php?t=261685

I spotted her a few times and decided to wait for Cindy to come back. This afternoon I simply wanted her and stepped inside. She is beautiful and has a rather friendly appearance. She has been described well enough in the postings above.
After half an hour I am completely under her influence. I decide that it is time to do something crazy. I do so once a year or less. I go to get some more money. Finally I stay three hours.
Within this time span we do a lot of things but no DFK (deep french kissing). She doesn't like to have her pussy licked either. But her body is superb. She is nice, intelligent enough to make conversation interesting. Hygiene is fine.
I get a can of coke to drink.

Her hand is one of the finest that fondled my balls.  Her other hand masturbates. The combination is unbelievable. She is very perceptive. Whenever I almost come she holds back. I have to help her a few times with this but during 3 hours that is quite OK. At least for one hour at a stretch I was just on the verge of coming.  :-\ :-\ More than one hour of almost climaxing made me feel out of my mind. Then we make a pause. I take a few sips of my coke. We talk and I give my dick a cold bath to ease down.  :douchen Then we go intimate. Her on top for quite some time. Then she goes rodeo (squatted). This is wonderful. I wanted doggy. I wanted mish. But this is to good to be true. I feel like abducted to a climax.  :mistress  She is a nice girl and goes on for as long as I want after climaxing. I think that is the nicest part of her: she keeps an eye on you and she uses her experience to make things perfect. Quite often girls simply stop after climaxing. She doesn't do that. The feeling stays as long as I want to.

She told me she is 28 but she has the body of a 20 year old. So experience and youth. Something to go back for. But for a next session of this length I hope to wait at least one year. Shorter sessions will follow rather sooner than later.

For normal sex, she is the most interesting substitute for Cindy, I think. Maybe I might prefer her over Cindy. I am not sure yet.
« Laatst bewerkt op: 31 mei 2014, 05:25:08 door Rolly »

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Katerina Geleenstraat 110 k4
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 24 mei 2014, 10:43:56 »
Often I looked for her. Never found her until yesterday. I went to get some money. She was still there. I was 2 meters from her window when all of a sudden somebody stepped in, in front of me.  :017:
I hope he had a nice time.
Well, the good news is that she is back. The bad news is that she looked tired. Whenever I see her, I will act immediately. ;D

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Katerina Geleenstraat 110 k4
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 26 mei 2014, 21:28:40 »
Next day I looked for her again and ...... found her.
Katerina had gone to bed early and had slept well. She was radiant and full of energy. Natural beauty. I was lucky to find her idle. No questions asked. I simply walked inside as the door was open. Waited a bit for her to get her things. Off to her room we went. She recognized me and asked me where I had been all this time. I asked her likewise.  8) She is nice and clever. We talk a bit. I ask her whether she goes to fitness. She looks at me, starts smiling as she understands. Little teasing. 8) She knows she is gorgeous. We did a lot of things. I already gave a desription before. I stayed two hours. I wanted to stay far more than that. Two hours more, stay all night. Who knows. :pica I came to my senses and finished in doggy this time. It's easy to come in her perfect pussy. At half time we took a break. She got some coca cola to drink and we danced to some songs on her phone.  :cheer:  Both of us suggested a few songs. She is nice but now I have to stay away from her for some time. Her service would empty my bank account in no time.  :017: