Size: 1,65
Chest: amazing C-cup, firm :o
Silhouette / body: nice shapes, lacks sharpness a bit. Great ass :o
Tattoos - Piercings: don’t think so
Blowjob: good
Cunnilingus: yes
Kiss: yes, fk
link: http://www.samya.de/gallery/index.php?gid=1421
Other: along with her older sister Warsa, 23y, brunette with small A cup breast, they don’t really look alike but they surely share the same amazing green eyes and exciting ass.
http://samya.de/gallery/index.php?gid=1422

when I met Valentina and Warsa the 7th of June, they were at the Samya for 3 weeks aprox.
but they weren't new in the business I think.

Valentina surely is a beauty. And she knows it. But she stays cool about that and is quite friendly and smiling.

In room, she was quite enthousiastic and playful, she surely wanted to please me but lacked some naturalness.
She knows how to move her body in many positions and doggystyle was just mind-blowing ;D :great:
By the way, she likes to watch her in mirrors.

So I was curious about her sister and had a session with her later on :-P
I don’t know if they perform trio :trio , I didn’t ask.

I saw them again the 28th of June when they announced that it was their last day of work.
Strangely, Valentina was not so busy, wandering around and stretching out on sofas nonchalantly, and teasing me every time I was passing by ;D .
Very tempting, what a beauty, what a great ass that I had the chance to play with when I was stopping by to have a chat with her on the sofa
 :kissass

Tikinui:
i am not as sexy as Boff so i did not have any kisses from her  8) ;D
Extract of my report :

--- Citaat van: Tikinui op 19 oktober 2014, 12:30:36 ---By the way, this was the second room of the day because first one was with Valentina ;D on PZ's advice (Freiercafe dude  :)))  who said to me that her service is very good according to many other guys experiences, french kisses etc
So i decided to try because she has really a perfect body and face, very beautiful girl
Unfortunatly with me in the room, no french kisses, it was really not my day  8)  certainly no chemistry with me :017:  and i am pretty sure that i did not eat any currywurst just before  ;D so i was disappointed right in the beginning, she then started the blowjob which was good but not long enough for me, so i asked for 69 but she told me that she does not like it and do not want to do it  8) i could lick her, no problem, but no extra BJ, fuck! that was the main reason of my request, it seems that it did not work very well  ;D on the other hand, licking her pussy was good, long time i have not done this, it is not really my thing, only sometimes i do it  :-P then fuck with happy ending, her body fits very well with mine, good sensations at least  :-P

It was a correct session, only a pity i did not get any FK but i really felt a distance between us, i was definitively not her kind of guy i guess so and here it is again an example of difficulty when somebody recommend a girl to someone ! it would always be better to go with a girl who looks at you and smiles to you, better chance that chemistry obviously works better in that way ...

--- Einde van citaat ---

boff:

--- Citaat van: Tikinui op 19 oktober 2014, 18:56:16 ---i am not as sexy as Boff so i did not have any kisses from her  8) ;D
--- Einde van citaat ---

dude, it's not about sexiness...
Despite the fact that "50 is the juice", you just don't have my techniques ;D
look at my avatar, robert RedBoff is the "whore whisperer" ;D
it's just about getting them totally relaxed and confident 8)
however, some german girls seem to be imunized  ::)

anyway, weird she's back.... :017:

Noo75:

--- Citaat van: boff op 20 oktober 2014, 10:57:25 ---
--- Citaat van: Tikinui op 19 oktober 2014, 18:56:16 ---i am not as sexy as Boff so i did not have any kisses from her  8) ;D
--- Einde van citaat ---

dude, it's not about sexiness...
Despite the fact that "50 is the juice", you just don't have my techniques ;D
look at my avatar, robert RedBoff is the "whore whisperer" ;D
it's just about getting them totally relaxed and confident 8)
however, some german girls seem to be imunized  ::)

anyway, weird she's back.... :017:

--- Einde van citaat ---

I think she's back because she earn a lot of money. My favorite spot is near the candy machine, I saw her going to the rooms a lot of time this saturday.

Noo75:
Yesterday, after a pretty good first session, I wanted to have a second one. Like everytime I go to Samya, Valentina.ro is teasing everybody at the same place. She was with a drunk dude, who just wanted to touch some boobs but he didn't want to fuck. While I was looking this couple, I was smiling to Valentina, in a way to say "hey baby drop your drunk dude and come to me".   :sex

I read some reviews on her, and it was sometimes good, and sometimes so-so. But what a body guys, perfect boobs and a smilley face. I couldn't resist, so I made 2-3 jokes, she laugh and I asked for the keys.

In the room, she told me I was the first client with the same age of her. So listen up grandpas: she prefer to be fucked by young dudes.  :bud

Once in the room, she lay and we cuddled like lovers. And then deep kises. I was really suprised, when she's in the bar, she almost look arrogant but once in the room, she behaves like a girl friend.

So after a good blowjob, she came over me, then I came over here, and to finish, again her over me. In missionary, she moved her body so that my penis was in the best position to go deep. Really awesome time with her.   victory

PS: she leaves Samya in 3 weeks for christmas. She might come back but she don't really want. As I said, when you say "maybe I come back" that means "I will come back".  :lol_hitting:

Navigatie

[0] Berichtenindex

[#] Volgende pagina

Naar de volledige versie