Auteur Topic: Mona (Duitse)  (gelezen 2561 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Mona (Duitse)
« Gepost op: 13 augustus 2014, 16:59:07 »
Nationality / languages​​: German / Good English
Face: very nice, she wears glasses
Hair: Brunette
Size: around 1,65 m
Chest: B cup
Silhouette / body: lovely curbs
Tattoos - Piercings: i think no
Blowjob: Excellent and passionate, she really loves it
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): French kisses
Other features: this girl is a sex bomb  ;D :-P she was the one who took a lot of initiatives without asking like kissing Natalie, licking her as well, licking sperm

Extract of my report :
In the beginning, i stayed a little bit outside then headed towards the bar when i met Natalie and Mona, both german girls

Natalie immediately grabbed me and offered to go with me and Mona in the room  :-P a long time i did not try with 2 girls ... i agreed  :))

In the room, it was unlimited sex, both girls were so much excited ! Mona immediately took my dick in her mouth, she really likes sucking, believe me  ;) while Natalie was kissing me so deeply ! then Mona for the kisses and Natalie for the blowjob then together sucking at the same time when Mona decided to kiss deeply Natalie and looking at me with pervert eyes  :-P :))  woaw i was really so much excited !
After this so long and exciting introducing part, it was time for sex but i only had time to fuck Natalie because while we were changing partners and condoms of course, both girls sucked me again so wildly and kissing each other, it was too much excited and i decided to let it go but i did not want to finish in their mouths and came only when Mona stopped sucking me but when she realized that i was coming, she looked at the sperm going out and immediately went to ... lick it  :o 8) ;D unbelievable ! so nasty, naughty, pervert  ;D  she seemed to enjoy it so well ! she looked at me in the eyes and went towards Natalie to kiss her deeply with all my sperm in her mouth  :o  she did not lose any of it and even lick everything again around my dick ! i was really incredibly astonished, unbelievable session with Mona and Natalie

I believe that it was one of my greatest encounter with 2 girls, so far  :-P and i did not ask for the lesbi show or the finish in mouth, the girls just did it from themselves and let it go and i paid only 70 euros each, we stayed perhaps a little bit more than the 20 minutes but for sure i did not ask for all those extra, so we tried to find an agreement with 70 euros each  :))