Auteur Topic: Köln, Haus 80  (gelezen 4059 keer)

Offline Noo75

• Barely Legal
  • rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Köln, Haus 80
« Gepost op: 11 november 2014, 20:28:18 »
I'd like to share with you guys this brothel in Cologne, near the main train station. It's called Haus 80, here is the G+ page with the adress: https://plus.google.com/111514527614676958861/about?gl=de&hl=fr

It's a house where you enter for free, there is 5 floor if I remember correctly. You just chat with the girl about the price, usual business.

I was there 4 times, and fucked two different girls:

1) A chick from Poland

The first one, I forget her name, comes from Poland, she speaks good german so there is no problem to make everything clear. She's 23 years old, has nice D cup and a nice body. The first time I was in Haus 80, I was suprised by the price, let me explain that. I was one time in Pascha, and every girl told me it's 50€ for 20 minutes. Here it's 30€, no need to negociate, for a suck & fuck. So I lay on the bed, she came to me, touching my body and cuddled me. Then she began a handjob so my best friend wake up. She then put the condom on and began a really good blowjob. I mean, she did a lot of different techniques, it was really good.

Then I went into her, in missionary, and then she came over me in cow-girl. That last approximately 10 minutes. Then I changed the condom and she sucked me again, and I came in the bag. Then she said I can use the bathroom to wash my hand / face quickly. It's was nice of her. We talked a bit, smalltalk, and I thanked her. Bye bye  victory

If I remember correctly she's Renata or something like that. Anyway, she works in the room 1, first room on the left when you enter the building.

2) Random girl from Romania

One time I went in Haus 80, and the girl from Poland was not there, but I really wanted to fuck. So I decided to try a new girl. Again I forget her name, but she is on the 2nd floor, the room on the left when you are in the stairs. Nothing special to say, it wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. She was somewhere else, no implication.

TL;DR: when you enter, there is one room on the left, room number 1, and there is AFAIK the best girl of the club. 30€ for a suck & fuck, really good blowjob, I stay everytime 25~30 minutes.