Auteur Topic: Mila (Latvian)  (gelezen 6140 keer)

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Mila (Latvian)
« Gepost op: 8 maart 2015, 15:45:46 »
In the room Mila starts kissing me but quickly searches her way down and starts sucking me. I really wanted to kiss a bit more but quickly I change my mind. Her blowjob is awesome. :cheer: It's been a very long time since I had a blowjob like that. She licks my balls. All is perfect. Then she unwraps a condom and we go intimate. It's nice and then I look at my watch. Its been only 10 minutes. Wow I thought we were in the twenties.  :cheer: I actually wanted to know whether I had to finish soon!!!!!! The sensations of her blowjob just made me forget time passing. So I go easy. We do a few positions and she starts a blowjob again. Its not so good any more as she wants to rush to the end and starts using a handjob. I tell her that it hurts me and makes it harder for me to come. She corrects according to my wishes!! Quite rare for Pay6. Cowgirl reverse. Mish, my favorite position to come with a kisser. Her pussy is nice. I quit holding back and come quite nicely. She is quite a nice lady. I give her a small extra. She likes it.
Late twenties, Appr 1.70, tanned skin, sitting by herself a lot, Latvian, White hair just passed her shoulders. I guess a natural A cup or small B. Blowjob is awsome. Intimate is very good.