Auteur Topic: NIKKY  (gelezen 6918 keer)

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
NIKKY
« Gepost op: 17 maart 2015, 00:54:45 »
Nikky came to me during the night and had very structured discourse, i didn't feel the usual shark but a girl which thinks smartly and never pushing me to go with her in the room. I finally followed her in the room because i felt a potential in her... and i was right.  :pica

She is quite small (1m60/65) and very thin, with tiny tits and chestnut hairs (short, bob cut), she is half Thailandese/half romanian and it can be seen on her face which was cute.  ;) I don't know her precise age but the mid 20's i would say. (+/- 25 y.o.)

Nikky provides a very good service and kept all her words in the bedroom, she is very honest and more than skilfull. She kisses very well, with the tongue on a languorous way. I took her in my arms and hugged her tight, kissing her as often as possible and she is not sparing with kisses. Lying down, we continued the embraces in each other arms, caressing, hugging and kissing very nice. She increased my desire very sharply and we continued with a 69 during which i was licking her pussy while she provided me a very nice blowjob with variations, rythm and depth. she knows how to do it and could give lessons to some of her colleagues....  ;) she continued sucking my dick staring at me which is very exciting.

Just after this she positioned herself in reverse cow girl and i could enjoy her very good movements on my dick, adding diversity and speed changes, i could see her art and his little ass moving up and down. Then she continued very naturally with technic, fluidity and devotion her cowgirl on the "right" side so that i could see her face playing with mine, when she came towards me we hugged each other caressing her back while she was moving perfectly on me, kissing me sometimes and modifying her rythm when needed, on it also she could give lessons to other girls about her art of moving and managing a cock inside her. It's a mix of sensuality, trickiness and professionalism in the good sense of the word. Everything is done well with her.

My only regret is i couldn't last longer, not enjoying her knowhow in other positions, it was frustrating but it will be for the next time. I spent a very good moment with this girl which provided me the best service of the girls i went with that day and for sure i will come back because her level of service is really excellent. I highly recommend that girl which was very good from the first to the last moment of the session.

Sexapproval: 8.5/10
Repetition: 100%