Auteur Topic: OLIVIA (Roemeense)  (gelezen 28992 keer)

Offline manureva

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
OLIVIA (Roemeense)
« Gepost op: 3 juli 2015, 18:39:03 »
Nationality / languages : Rumanian / speaks several languages : english (good), german (middle level), italian, spanish. 
Figure: GND, nice smiling
Hair: brown
Size: 1,65 m
Chest: natural, A cup
Silhouette / body: normal / pretty
Tattoos - Piercings: yes - no ?
Blowjob: Yes, soft and very pleasant
Cunnilingus: Yes and appreciated
Kiss: Yes, french kisses (if she wants .... ;D)
Other features : worked in Zurich (Swiss) and is in PSR since a few days

Visit of June 29th 2015 :

Sometimes, we can discover an atypical girl with a different profile than the most of girls we usualy found in the club.

This charming Romanian girl has a attractive body, a devastating smile and beautiful green eyes  :tietjes.

So, I spent much time with her and it was very difficult to leave her because she is very friendly with you before, during and after going into the room. We talked much on many subjects. It was very interesting.

She gives a excellent service all in softness : kisses, blowjob, cuni, 69. Much of sensuality in all that she does.   

Sex was classic but excellent because it was done with a natural way.

Unfortunatly for me, she smokes too much and the taste of cigarette is very present in her mouth.

Appreciation : excellent.

Offline manureva

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
OLIVIA (Roemeense)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 4 september 2015, 17:30:02 »
Visit of September 2nd 2015 :

It was a pleasure to see again this charming rumanian girl met at the end of June.

I confirmed that she gives an excellent gfe service as I like it  :111:.

Difficult to note something negative about her behavior with me except that she always smokes too much and I hate that ….

To be recommended for the fans of softness.

Appreciation : excellent.

Offline boff

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
OLIVIA (Roemeense)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 3 november 2015, 14:33:38 »
Olivia, 21y, Romanian from Bucharest.
Beautiful brunette with green-blue eyes.
this saturday the 31st, for the halloween party, she was disguised in a sexy catwoman.
She is a smiling and tactile girl, I like that.
and surprisingly I quickly decided to go in a room with her.
Bingo.
She has a nice B cup breast, a very soft skin and a firm body, a great ass in doggy style.
She’s GFE, kissing with tongue deeply,  provides a gentle and deep blowjob and she is very enthusiastic in action.
 :great:

Offline KanariePiet

• De 500 meiden voorbij😎
  • Held
  • Aangenaam: KP, gediplomeerd hoerenloper ;)
    • Bekijk profiel
OLIVIA (Roemeense)
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 22 november 2015, 15:34:07 »
[box title=OLIVIA]
Land:             Roemenie
Taal:              Engels
Leeftijd:         21
[/box]
[box title=UITERLIJK]
Lengte:          1,60m
Model:            normaal
BH:                 A
Kontje:           lekker
Haarkleur:      bruin
Haarlengte:    lang
[/box]
[box title=DIENSTEN]
TZ PZC NMC Vingeren GFE PSE
[/box]
[box title=pro en contra]
+ heel mooie meid, vooral haar gezicht en lach. Heel goede service
-  voor mij iets te weinig PSE, echt een meid voor liefhebbers van een rustige GFE
[/box]
Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardeo et cerebellum

Offline KanariePiet

• De 500 meiden voorbij😎
  • Held
  • Aangenaam: KP, gediplomeerd hoerenloper ;)
    • Bekijk profiel
OLIVIA (Roemeense)
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 23 november 2015, 11:21:17 »
Ik heb gisteren in PSR voor de eerste keer gekamerd met Olivia.

Olivia is een Sandra Bullock look-a-like en, van bij mijn binnenkomst in PSR gisteren, was zij nummertje 1 op mijn to do list.

Olivia wandelde in eerste instantie voorbij mijn zetel, maar toen ze niet veel later oogcontact maakte, wenkte ik haar me te komen vergezellen. Er ontspon zich een leuk gesprek met deze mooie, 21 jaar jonge meid en toen de kamervraag na enige tijd kwam, zegde ik dan ook gretig toe.

Enkele bijkomende karakteristieken: Olivia heeft lang, bruin haar, is 1,60m groot, normaal gebouwd, heeft een mooie A-cup en een lekkere, volle kont. Olivia heeft enkele tattoos, onder andere op haar rug en zij. Piercings kan ik me niet herinneren.

De kamergang was heel goed. Tongzoenen was lekker intiem. De pijpbeurt werd efficiënt opgebouwd: van rustig lekken tot stevig sabbelen. Het neuken was heel goed. Cowgirl had iets langer mogen duren, maar missio en hondjes waren een genot.

Tijdens het neuken voelde ik de vermoeidheid plots toeslaan. Het vele zuipen en weinig slapen van de voorbije dagen begon zijn tol te eisen. Bij deze meid moest en zou ik echter klaarkomen. Ik kantelde haar kont tijdens hondjes dus nog een beetje extra en pompte met mijn laatste krachten nog even stevig door, waardoor mijn orgasme niet veel later dan toch een feit was :)).

We hebben nog even na geknuffeld, en na dik 25 minuten heb ik de kamer heel tevreden verlaten.

Herhalingsgevaar: groot!
Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardeo et cerebellum

Offline manureva

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
OLIVIA (Roemeense)
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 6 december 2015, 17:38:01 »
Visit of December 2nd :

Visit after visit, she became my regular girl in PSR.  :showtits1

What I like :  :111: The sessions are always excellent. Our sharing is really perfect and she’s like a girlfriend…. She likes playing too. There is a mutual respect and I know that she gives me much.

What I don’t like :  :pica She always remains in the same scenario. I know in advance what she will do and how she will do…. She doesn’t surprise me any more. And it is a bad feeling for me.

Appreciation : excellent

Repetition : (very) high.

Offline manureva

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
OLIVIA (Roemeense)
« Reactie #6 Gepost op: 31 januari 2016, 14:55:56 »
Visit of 27th january :

Difficult to resist to her lovely smile and to avoid to do my usual session with her.
Already my sixth or seventh session with her. She became a reference value in PSR  :showtits1.

In the room, Olivia is always so pleasant with much softness in all that she proposes. Even if the magic of the beginning is less present, I appreciate her sensuality and her sweetness. We know us  very well and our sharing and our complicity give me many beautiful feelings  :035:.

Repetition : 100 %.

Offline manureva

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
OLIVIA (Roemeense)
« Reactie #7 Gepost op: 2 april 2016, 15:37:33 »
Visit of thursday, March 31th :

An excellent recruit for the AG with this charming girl  :showtits1.

Service : as usual, she gave me a wonderful one hour session with sensuality, softness and good sharing  :035:. Her behaviour is like those of your girlfriend  :happy. I like our complicity which settled between us since our first meeting in June last year.

Price : 80€ / 60 minutes – no extra

Offline manureva

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
OLIVIA (Roemeense)
« Reactie #8 Gepost op: 8 april 2016, 20:53:18 »
Visit of the Tuesday, April 5 th :

Difficult to avoid my little darling Olivia. I found her very happy to work in AG.

Service : I know her very well and yet she surprised me. I didn’t expect that she can offer an intimate moment like that one. Excellent sharing, mutual respect and real pleasure. Wonderful  :-\ !!!

Price : 80€ / 60 minutes – no extra

Offline manureva

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
OLIVIA (Roemeense)
« Reactie #9 Gepost op: 17 april 2016, 15:41:32 »
Visit of Thursday, April 14th :

Even if she took some kilos during last months, she keeps her natural charm which always makes me feel although it missed me some energy  .

Service : it was our tenth session together and the magic always operates  !!! Always also pleasant, she knows how to give me pleasure. Chemistry was still perfect between us and it was a real pleasure to share an excellent moment with her  .

Price : 40€ / 30 min – no extra.

Repetition : 100%.

Offline manureva

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
OLIVIA (Roemeense)
« Reactie #10 Gepost op: 5 november 2016, 16:01:17 »
Visit of Thursday, November 3rd :

Her new name is Monica.

Service : It’s true that she took several kilos during her long break but the essential isn’t there  ;D. Her service oriented gfe is always excellent and our good sharing gives me as usual much pleasure  :happy.

Appreciation : 9 / 10

Price : 40 € / 30 minutes – no extra.