Auteur Topic: Great Palace for this summer !  (gelezen 5950 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Great Palace for this summer !
« Gepost op: 21 juli 2015, 10:25:38 »
On Sunday i wanted to try something new and decided to visit GP

I arrived at twelve o'clock, opening hour on Sunday, 25 euros in happy hour
The girl explained to me everything, buffet, drinks and 40 euros for half an hour
Usual shower and i was ready for a visit : a bar, a main big place with couches, oriental style, little restaurant with around 6 tables and a nice garden with transat and a little swimming pool and sauna
a german guy i usually meet at Acapulco was pleased to see me here  :))

Around 10 girls at the beginning
I had a good breakfast with eggs and sausages then got some rest in a couch, unfortunately the weather was not great that day, what a pity because i would have enjoyed very much the garden  8)

Around 3 in the afternoon, a girl jumped after me and was so pleased to see me, it was Dasha ex Kaya in Aca, i had not seen her for at least 6 months !
http://relaxxxboard.com/index.php?topic=15156.0
Obviously we quickly ended up in a room and it was still great with her, i liked so much her boobs and more important she sucked so good and longly  :-P
Then i always have really good sensations with her in missio, so great for a nice finish :great:
I was happy to meet her again

At 5 o'clock, they served some barbecue meat with sausages, bacon, chicken and french fries and home mayonaise, it was really good
In the evening i had a few beers, there were around 20 girls
Dasha said to me that the great days here are on friday and saturday, of course  :-P

I think that i would go back soon here because for 25 euros in HH, club facilities are really great with food and beers, this is unbeatable in the area  :great: