Auteur Topic: Olivia (Poland)  (gelezen 7249 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Olivia (Poland)
« Gepost op: 21 juli 2015, 11:13:41 »
Nationality / languages: Poland / german, English
Face: good looking, beautiful blue eyes
Hair: Dark hair, short at neck level
Height: around 1,60
Chest: Good B
Silhouette / body: rounded body, i liked it very much
Tattoos : a big one at left of her belly
Blowjob: good but too much short for me
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kiss: not with me
Other characteristics : friendly girl but too much pro for the service and no real commitment during sex

Extract on my encounter :
Yesterday i met Olivia from Poland, best girlfriend of Lena ex Linda  :-P
They were both in Aca yesterday and when they arrived in the afternoon i quickly moved around them  :))

She speaks well english and said to me that she has been living in Germany for 2 years
But she is clearly not a beginner, she travelled around in Belgium (Antwerp, Brussels and other places)
I invited her to go to a room but she announced me straightly that she does not kiss, nice warning, i appreciated because there are not very much girls who said such thing before going in a room

As announced, i checked and it was really no kisses  :)), i had to try because she put constantly her mouth close to mine  :))
Blowjob was good but not long enough for me
She has nice boobs, very good to touch, sex part was average, i fucked her well but i did not manage to come, i was not enough excited by her, i would say that service was unfortunately too much under average, she is only an optik fick but what a pity because she has great potential and asset  8)

But i was not so much disappointed because i really want to try, we do not win everytime  :))