Auteur Topic: Nele (German)  (gelezen 6771 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Nele (German)
« Gepost op: 30 augustus 2015, 10:14:42 »
Nationality / languages​​: Germany / good english
Face: beautiful face with beautiful blue eyes
Hair: Blond
Size: around 1,70 m
Chest: B cup
Silhouette / body: not skinny
Tattoo: many on right arm
Blowjob: too much short
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): very long french kisses  :-P
Other features: Diana in GT, she told me that Aca is occasional, so you would probaly have more chances to meet her in GT in the future but who knows  :))

Extract of my encounter :
Then usual swimming pool part, grill upstairs and Bundesliga in the afternoon
Then i decided to go with Nele, young blond german girl

It was not easy to go with her because she does not look anybody and so it is difficult to know if there could be some good feeling between you and her
So it was really risky to go with her  ;D
After Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen i decided to go and talk to her, she was just in front of me in a couch  :sex ;D

She has really a beautiful face and blue eyes, it was really intimidating to look at her  :-P
And so when i talked to her, i did not feel very comfortable and i was very nervous, perhaps because of her beauty, so it did not go very well and the conversation quickly stopped after the usual introducing because she did not try anything  :017:

I said to myself that all signs were there for a light service in the room  8)
So I asked her to go get a key  ;D

In the room, i even thought to myself: i bet whatever you want that she does not kiss ...
She came on the bed and started immediately kissing ! and then it was ... kissing, kissing , kissing  :o :-P :))
After 5 minutes kissing, i stopped because i had a pain in my neck  8) but if I had not stopped, i believe that she would have been kissing me for half an hour  ;D
It is really unbelievable how we could get the wrong idea based on girl behaviour before a room !

Then blowjob was very short, 2 minutes only, not her thing, and sex was correct, on me, missio and doggy, she is a little bit chubby but not too much, perfect for me

Good social time in the end, she told me that she usually works in GT under the name of Diana, that's why I did not see any real enthusiasm coming from her earlier when were together in the couch ;D
« Laatst bewerkt op: 30 augustus 2015, 10:26:11 door Tikinui »