Auteur Topic: TOMBOLA vrijkaartje PENELOPE  (gelezen 12031 keer)

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
TOMBOLA vrijkaartje PENELOPE
« Gepost op: 7 september 2015, 15:18:51 »
We hebben een vrijkaartje van Penelope teruggekregen vandaag, met de vraag dit te verloten.

Dat gaan we dan ook doen, diegene die interesse hebben deze club te bezoeken VOOR 1 oktober, graag een korte reply in dit topic, zodat we dit snel kunnen weggeven, zodat dit kaartje niet verloren gaat

sexmachine
"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 8 september 2015, 17:37:34 »
i am interested.

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 8 september 2015, 17:51:05 »
i am interested.
Really? What a surprise.......    :pica :steeringwheel:

Free entrance card will be in your virtual mailbox tomorrow  ;D

sexmachine

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 14 september 2015, 22:08:05 »
i am interested.
Really? What a surprise.......    :pica :steeringwheel:

Free entrance card will be in your virtual mailbox tomorrow  ;D

sexmachine
i have received nothing  :-P :-P

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 23 september 2015, 13:27:46 »
MrMazur, you are a pain in the ass .... of course you received the free entrance ticket, but anyway, I did not expected that you would say so .......

I wonder if you behave like this in the clubs, that there is one single girl that will go with you to the room ... 

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 25 september 2015, 17:40:06 »
I just informed that i hadn't got it yet at the moment i wrote this, nothing more, i don't see what is wrong there, i am always thankful for receiving it by definition and maybe a forgetting or wrong handling implied a non receiving of the mail. Needless to bite me every time ;)
« Laatst bewerkt op: 25 september 2015, 17:52:55 door MrMazur »

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #6 Gepost op: 25 september 2015, 19:00:11 »
I just informed that i hadn't got it yet at the moment i wrote this, nothing more, i don't see what is wrong there, i am always thankful for receiving it by definition and maybe a forgetting or wrong handling implied a non receiving of the mail. Needless to bite me every time ;)
I do not "bite" you every time ... just be a bit patient and do not cry every time ...
Cry when I really bite you, not just because you like roleplaying, Calimero ......

Forgetting or wrong handling? Never heared about private messages? I think you want to have a lot of attention all the time, and do not even read what we write.... if you were a girl, I would call you an attention whore .....  ;D
Do I have to continue? You are discussing for months that "french speaking people" do get less free entrance tickets then others, after that you are discussing for weeks that we manipulate the tombola, after that you are telling us how we have to arrange our tombola's etc etc ....

You knew VDB? Trop is te veel and te veel is trop ....

I never ever told that you are not thankfull, I just state that you are a pain in the ass, and if I want to get fucked in the ass, then I prefer it done by a nice girl   :cheer: :haha

The facts that you are a pain in the ass do not change anything, you are one of the members that always write a report when you receive a free entrance ticket ... or do I have to say complain about the bad service of the girls in the clubs    :lol_hitting:

Have fun Mr Aijnzuurpipi .... with your free entrance ticket  ;)