Auteur Topic: Laetitia (Hon)  (gelezen 6935 keer)

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Laetitia (Hon)
« Gepost op: 4 oktober 2015, 17:57:28 »
There has not been much choice in Geleen/Hunse for the past few months. If Cindy is not there I go to Doublet and much more often I simply go home. Today I really wanted to fuck the most beautiful girl I could find. It was Laetitia (Hon). She is from Hungary. Beautiful Hungarians almost always are trouble but hey, I only wanted to fuck. What could possibly go wrong. Well a lot.
First, she doesn't pick you up from the door. You got to go in the direction of her shout "Here". :017:
Then she is not very friendly.  C:-) She undresses but does not wash.  :douchen She doesn't expect you to wash either: sitting on the bed expecting you to join her immediately. Well, I did wash and then it turned out, she didn't have any paper. :017: She had to go and get it. Hygiene doesn't seem to be part of her life, but it will get worse, much worse.  :pica  I saw her breasts and that is a huge disappointment. She told me she is 23 but gravity has taken it's enormous toll. I expect her to be at least 30. The rest of her body is rather tight but her boobs (feel like balloons of 3 days old) tell a different story. Her nipples even seem shriveled. I stayed away from them. She fondled my body a bit and then put on the condom on my penis which was far from ready. She sucked maybe half a minute and then people shouted her name: Laetitia. She went to answer the girls outside the room. :017: Telling sorry to me. After about 3 minutes she came back. She sucked for 1 more minute and then asked me what position I wanted. Well, I paid for 30 minutes, so maybe she could suck a bit more. One and a half minute later she wanted to fuck. No doubt about it. :ff So her on top first. Well, let's simply forget all about that. Her pubic hair is not taken good care of.  :sign0065: I feel it pricking/stinging in my private :banghead: area and I am not so fond of that. I tried doggy but her pubic hair kept pricking in my private area  :banghead: . It is uncomfortable. It is taking away all my lust  :cry and it may even be dangerous C:-) . So I stopped the session. I washed and didn't speak a word anymore. She put on her bikini without any washing at all. :017:
SO STAY AWAY FROM THIS LADY.

Laetitiae, blonde hair about halfway her back, slightly curling.
Age 23 according to her, but probably in her early 30's. Her butt is small but much to soft for a 23 year old.
Brown eyes, tanned body, small tatttoo on her hip. Dark brown eyebrows.
A bimbo girl from a distance but has grown old.
Geleenstraat 110p K 11, so the second window on the right of the 'roofed area' in the middle of the Geleen straat.
Height about 1.60-1.65.
When the half hour was finished I was already in the tram heading home. :bud

note sm: link weggehaald