Forum > MIJN EI

HET EI VAN 24HOURS

(1/6) > >>

24HOURS:
At last, Maria have once again arrested for setting couple with a Dutch client. Hopefully that he have better luck than me ... or she will be back soon ...

sexmachine:

--- Citaat van: 24HOURS op  8 oktober 2015, 13:37:47 ---At last, Maria have once again arrested for setting couple with a Dutch client. Hopefully that he have better luck than me ... or she will be back soon ...

--- Einde van citaat ---
Waarom moeten ze haar daarvoor "aanhouden", "arresteren"?
Ze moesten die gast enkel in een gekkenhuis achter gesloten deuren steken, haar arresteren was niet nodig  :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting:

24HOURS:
Sorry, my mother tongue is French  ;) ... She "stop prostitution" if you prefer ... or "Ze Stop"  ;)

sexmachine:

--- Citaat van: 24HOURS op  8 oktober 2015, 14:13:40 ---Sorry, my mother tongue is French  ;) ... She "stop prostitution" if you prefer ... or "Ze Stop"  ;)

--- Einde van citaat ---
Ow, you mean that kind of arresting  ;D ;)
Do I read that you also "arrested" her before? Lost of money, you can win some advice @deket's office, he knows how much it costs to take a girl in da house who decides to live apart together, in 't Nederlands, een 'slappe-LAT-relatie'  :-\ :dance2

24HOURS:
Ooohhh believe me, I already know how much that cost to take Maria in the house  :cry... She came live with me when she stopped in SS ... I hope this guy's wallet is well filled  ;D ;D ... if not  :039:

Navigatie

[0] Berichtenindex

[#] Volgende pagina

Naar de volledige versie