Auteur Topic: Denisa (Roemeense)  (gelezen 5929 keer)

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Denisa (Roemeense)
« Gepost op: 21 december 2015, 17:39:44 »
Very skinny girl, 21 y.o, chestnut, blue/grey eyes.

Smiling and kissing well in the kino she becomes a pain in the room. I quickly understood that this girl would be a disaster and indeed, she is : asking me to lie down immediately, i made her understanding that i preferred standing up for « knowing each other » better, it was ok for some seconds only and she did absolutely nothing during this time. Simple : she has been a doll and a ghost during all the session with a very negative attitude, even a detestable behaviour.

She was not involved at all, unpleasant and made nothing to hide that she was completely somewhere else during the session, it could be clearly seen through her gestures, reactions, words and general atttude, in more grumbling for everything, reluctant and doing absolutely nothing, being passive and having zero skills, a complete empty service. She didn’t kiss at all (few very quick ones), never entered into the process and remained nasty all the time.

Foreplays, there was nothing at all, a big hole and zero participation and was the same during the sex. Her technic is non existent and from any point of view Denisa is a complete crap and rubbish at doing this job which is seemingly not for her.

The blowjob was pathetic : barely sucking mechanically a tiny part of the penis, without rythm nor anything close to a correct blowjob, worse than this can’t be.
Sex was dull and devoid of interest. Better doing with a plastic doll bought in a sex shop, it would be much better. She remained passive, didn’t participate and grumbling regularly. But i made it lasting as long as possible for getting revenge of her passivity, attitude and having been so unwilling. She was really unbearable in the room.

This calamity even dared to pretend we stayed one hour while we didn’t reach even 30 min, i sharply replied her not trying to make a fool out of me in more than her disastrous and shameful « service ». Not only she is very bad in the room, she also tries to cheat again about the time. If Villa Marisol wants to keep her reputation, better getting rid off this kind of girl.