Auteur Topic: VERJAARDAG OUDEBELG EN SJEUFKE  (gelezen 25368 keer)

Offline 24HOURS

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
VERJAARDAG OUDEBELG EN SJEUFKE
« Reactie #45 Gepost op: 23 januari 2016, 23:22:24 »
First of all, I would like to wish a "gelukkije verjaardag" to Oudebelg and Sjeufke"  :035:

After that, I will apologise to finaly miss the party.
To begin, my friend was ill and didn't come, second I lose one "fuckin" hour in Massmechelen on the road to Acapulco Gold.
3 hours from Brussel to Aca Gold ... fuck  :banghead:
For information, I lose also time in the night when I came back from Ratingen. Tunnel closed in Roermond RRRRRRRrrrr
It was certainly the number 13  ;D ;)

But I have to be honest, if I never arrived in Sixsens it was from my own responsability  ;D :-P
I was lose in Ratingen, lose in some "black holes" or maybe "pink holes"  ;D :-P
Arrived just before 2pm for the happy hour, I stayed there until 11.30pm... And for this I had to ask to the theke to let me go in the bank to take some money  ;D ::) I think that I have addiction  :017:
The result was worthy of 24HOURS. Only black girls. It was simple, I tried 5 of the 6 ... I missed the combined attack ;D
In the order Juliette (good to fuck a "babylonienne" ;)), Caroline (my favourite),Shila, Naomi (a real rookie ;)), and Francesca (nice black girl with a romanian ass  ;D)
And it was a miracle to didn't go in the room with Iva (the cubana chica  ;D hahaha, the nigerian or something like that  ;) yeah) after her 15 attacks. She cornered me in every corner of the ring, near threatened  ;D
My dick was completely off at the end  :cry  ... I am perhaps circumcised now ... And I'm not very proud of me  :lol_hitting:

I think it's time to take a "pause" and look me in a mirror  ::)  :-P
Hahaha fuck, I will try to come in the next party  ;)

One more time sorry to everybody but know that I was happy  ;D

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #46 Gepost op: 24 januari 2016, 10:49:34 »
Hier, vs, een bijdrage van 24HOURS, die er niet was, maar toch een recensie schrijft over zijn dag ....  ;D :17: :cheer:
"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal

Offline de vulkaan spesjalist

• Algemene moderator
  • Held
  • duisburg vur immer
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #47 Gepost op: 24 januari 2016, 14:07:07 »
Hier, vs, een bijdrage van 24HOURS, die er niet was, maar toch een recensie schrijft over zijn dag ....  ;D :17: :cheer:

Ik ben op alles voorbereid  ;)