Auteur Topic: SARA (roemeense)  (gelezen 12595 keer)

Offline delaplace

• Lucas Hood
  • Senior
  • Paradise City
    • Bekijk profiel
SARA (roemeense)
« Gepost op: 15 mei 2016, 23:16:58 »
Living Room, vendredi 06 mai 2016

Heureusement, la chance me souris : une seule fille me plaît vraiment, je l'avais d'ailleurs déjà repéré lors d'une précédente visite, et du coup, je l'aborde à la première occasion.

Elle s'appelle Sarah, elle est roumaine, brune, avec de beau cheveux longs ondulés, et elle possède un corps vraiment chouette : une peau bien bronzé, un jolie petit cul et une très belle chute de reins.  :111:

Nous partons en chambre aussitôt : la n° 7, au rez-de-chaussé, celle avec le superbe miroir au plafond...

Nikel : bonne session. Sarah se montre volontaire et participative, et ça le fait vraiment bien.  :amazone
J'ai donc bien aimé ma session avec elle, une fille avec une attitude positive et sympa.

Remarque 1 : elle ne fait pas le CIM.

Remarque 2 : ma Sarah est une fille totalement différente de l'autre Sara déjà référencé sur ce forum.

In English :

Living Room, Friday, May 6, 2016

Fortunately, luck smile at me: there is only one girl I really like among all (I had already spotted her on a previous visit), so I approach her at the first opportunity.

Her name is Sarah. She is Romanian, brunette with beautiful long hair wavy, and she has a really nice body: a well tanned skin, a nice ass and a beautiful fall kidney.  :111:

We get a room immediately:  the number 7, at the ground floor, the one with the beautiful ceiling mirror ...

Great : good session. Sarah is voluntary and participatory, and she does it really well.  :amazone
So I enjoyed my session with her. She is a girl with a positive and friendly attitude.

Note 1 : she is not practicing CIM.

Note 2 : Sarah is a different girl than the other Sara already report on this forum.
I've got a tongue like a razor / A sweet switchblade knife
And I can do you favors / But then you'll do whatever I like

Offline Alexandre

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
SARA (roemeense)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 19 februari 2017, 12:18:08 »
Leeftijd: 24y
Haar: Black long hair
Lengte: around 1,70-75
Borsten: B-cup
Postuur: Normal/massif

She looks like her friend Dominique, another romanian girl who has been there for years.
Sarah is a good looking brunette, with a big smile. Quite tall, if you add her high heels.
If I remember well, she is graduated from a nurse school  ;D So I suspect she probably knows how to take care of a guy! Nice session with her indeed. French Kiss included. She can worth a ride.

Offline delaplace

• Lucas Hood
  • Senior
  • Paradise City
    • Bekijk profiel
SARA (roemeense)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 23 september 2017, 13:34:00 »
To moderator :
Certainly the same girl as that one : http://relaxxxboard.com/index.php/topic,22036.0.html

For sure both topics can be melt.

I found that she was really looking like Black Angelika.

:smiley:
I've got a tongue like a razor / A sweet switchblade knife
And I can do you favors / But then you'll do whatever I like