Auteur Topic: Lena (German)  (gelezen 6039 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Lena (German)
« Gepost op: 8 augustus 2016, 19:23:41 »
Nationality / languages​​: German from Koln / good english for conversation
Face: beautiful
Hair: Blonde
Size: around 1,70 m
Chest: B cup
Silhouette / body: perfect
Tattoos - Piercings: did not remember any
Blowjob: good
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): good French kisses
Other features: She used to work in Switzerland, I think that she told me something like Bumsalp (?) if I remember well ....

Extract of my report :
So it was time to enjoy   a very good meal in the evening and after that, I really did not want stay on that bad experience and as I was back at the bar, I was just in front of a wonderful girl, I spontaneously talked to her, even if it was not my first intention when I headed towards the bar because I had seen her on the last moment only  :sex , this is really chance because I had noticed this girl from the beginning but she was really busy all day long, as soon as she was back at the bar, someone was already after her, it was quite logical because this girl is really gorgeous ! And it was also her first week in Sharks, she started on Monday, that was definitely the week to be in this club if you wanted to try new girls !

Her name is Lena and she was immediately very friendly with me and so I said to myself that it could not be worst than my previous session, let’s live dangerously again …

In the room, what a very good surprise because she immediately went for very good French kissing when we were on the bed, so good ! this girl is physically very beautiful, perfect body, lovely tits, I was very much excited, her blowjob was good as well and then sex was excellent but I decided to finish in her mouth,  she agreed to do it, and she performed it very well, very nice social time in the end, she wished she could see me again in the future but I told her that it would be probably for the next year because I do not come often in the Frankfurt area, she seemed disappointed, so it is  ;D