Auteur Topic: Salma (Roemeense)  (gelezen 5326 keer)

Offline Pitouille

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Salma (Roemeense)
« Gepost op: 25 oktober 2016, 12:33:20 »
Name : SALMA
Nationality : Roumanian (pretending half spanish-roumanian, but...)
Size : ca. 165cm
Hair : dark half-long
Breast : cup A (with wonderbra, difficult to guess)
Speak : probably german, good english, spanish
Look like Salma Hayek's face (disturbing appearance)

Offline Pitouille

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Salma (Roemeense)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 25 oktober 2016, 12:36:16 »
I've met SALMA on 19 Oct.

She pretends to be half-spanish half-roumanian, but of course we know the truth in that case.
End of the morning, she's one of the first girl I met, and she already asked for my attention.
Salma has braun hair, distinguished girl, perfect body, she says to be 23 (probably a bit more), and disturbing resemblance of Salma Hayek !!! (she probably choosed her nickname because of this).
She could have thie pretty latino-style, but she's of course roumanian and speak a very good english.

In the evening, I invited her to join me on sofa, she tried to finish this too short social time (at least she knew my name), trying to have a nice talk, she finally said that all those topics are "not so important", waiting to go to room (after 2 minutes of talking).
Talkig about her service, she seems not making anal, but CIM is 25€ extra. She pretends to kiss, mentionning "i only know one way to kiss" (let's see).
So... we went to room number 13, she asked if i'm superstitious... Let's see...  ::)

Once in room, she got naked, and the breast reveals a Cup-A (which was hidden & generously pushed by a wonderbra before). Btw, I liked her tiny breasts.
Also asking if I would prefer BJ "with" or "without" condom, she started one with brio, it was very wet and exciting. I coudn't wait to alternate into 69 position !
Several positions pretty good, and I felt sensations, and feeling was very good. Waiting for my kiss, she finally "accepted" to be a bit more passionated (kiss with tongue, for a short while). The illusion was nice !

After this session (30min.), she was asking for a tip, adding "something like 10, 20€, please". I didn't agree ("next time, maybe"), so she replied : "next time, you'll be on the line".  :o  :o
She was, for a short while, kind of angry, but WTF to give a tip ? Then I kindly paid 50€ for those 30min. session.  :039:

Before to leave the club, I huged her for the last time, she had a kind of smile. Strange girl (=> Salma Hayek, except for the breast !!!).  :movingtits