Auteur Topic: Nelly (Rus)  (gelezen 12506 keer)

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Nelly (Rus)
« Gepost op: 10 maart 2017, 02:39:39 »
I was about to leave the club when while watching the girls dancing on the floor, this girl came on my knees. As the music is loud we almost had to shout for understanding each other. This skinny 30 y.o chestnut russian girl finally convinced me to follow her. Russian speaking for sure, maybe romanian but pretends "russian" i checked through special words i know and she laughed and replied. She had a black dress in the club. Grey/blue eyes.

It was not a mistake but not a discovery either. Difficult to create a feeling and no "illusion aspect" with her but for the content not many things can be criticized: kisses are done quite well and deep, moves well and during time (amazone position she didn't spare her efforts), good enough technically, hardy... but i didn't take off, nor fly. Not this little something which creates emotions and exchanges, mainly as we feel that she works in her way of doing, but well. Standard room from my point of view.

She does everything quite good, with involvement and even skills, her professionalism can't be denied but the real lack is that she remains too pro and sometimes mechanical (during the blowjob especially, which was deep and quick enough but a bit mechanical, always the same rythm, however providing me good feelings)

Service is ok, quite complete, but not natural enough. GFE pro and can be standard if you don't drive her. Not enough for repeating.
« Laatst bewerkt op: 10 maart 2017, 03:59:25 door MrMazur »

Offline cassenoisette

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Alexandra (Rus)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 14 juni 2017, 18:28:02 »
====> AcaV
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.

Offline cassenoisette

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Alexandra (Rus)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 15 juni 2017, 13:28:37 »
Her new alias is Nelly, so-called moldavian.
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.

Offline KanariePiet

• De 500 meiden voorbij😎
  • Held
  • Aangenaam: KP, gediplomeerd hoerenloper ;)
    • Bekijk profiel
Nelly (Rus)
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 15 juni 2017, 13:37:47 »
Her new alias is Nelly, so-called moldavian.

Naam aangepast!
Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardeo et cerebellum