Forum > DUITSLAND

Cat Exclusiv, near Köln

<< < (2/2)

Tikinui:
My last visit was before the new law, see report below, but as we used to say : Never say never  :celebrate:
I decided to go back here yesterday in the evening but with appointment with Vivian  :lostit

I arrived for 8 pm, just on time, and the kind thekefrau was happy to see me again  :cheer:
Then in the room, Vivian was also very happy to see me as well, we had shower together and back in the room, it was a festival, this girl is a real pearl   :kissass , passionate and long French kisses as long as you want like a girlfriend (same kissing level as Lucy ex GP/PHG/ACA , Mandy at Sharks or even Pia at Samya/PSR), then a long 69, sex was then torrid with lot of kissing, it was total commitment, nice finish then we talked but I was not feeling to go for another round (I took 45 minutes for 100 euros and 2 shots are possible for this price), and after a while, we started to kiss deeply again for the 10 minute left, so far so good  :adult

I really recommend this girl to everybody who is looking for excellent GFE service, because as we used to say in French : Cette fille est une vraie perle ! believe me, you can go with her almost with closed eyes but only one little warning, on website I think her pictures are old ones because she is now more curvy but it is perfect for me, I love very much curvy girls  :kissass

Cat remains a real excellent address  :great:

Navigatie

[0] Berichtenindex

[*] Vorige pagina

Naar de volledige versie