Auteur Topic: Mileka (Bulgaarse)  (gelezen 17303 keer)

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Mileka (Bulgaarse)
« Gepost op: 28 januari 2020, 18:12:40 »
Leeftijd   :   36 jaar   
Taal   :   Duits (matig), Engels (matig)
Haarkleur   :   Lichtbruin   Haarlengte   :   Halflang
Lengte   :   1.55 m - 1.60 m   
Postuur   :   Zeer slank
Tatoeage   :   Onbekend   
Piercing   :   Onbekend   
Cup-maat   :   A   
Siliconen   :   Nee
Kleur ogen   :   Bruin   
Herhalingsgevaar   :   100%
Prijs   :   40 euro   Tijdsduur   :   30 minuten
Service   :   17/20. Tongzoenen, Zoenen, GFE, Beffen, Massage, Aftrekken
Extra info   :   Comes from Great Palace club. To be recommended.

This one is a pearl. It becomes more and more rare to find a girl like this in clubs nowadays. As globally, the level of service decreases is decreasing everywhere for months if not years.

The social time showed me she was special: funny, natural and interesting. I joined her later in the evening and she gave me the smile back.

Close and energetic foreplays with many hugs, caresses, plays and kisses, GFE oriented, a mix of softness, care and energy with a clear way to share with you, there is an exchange with her which can be noticed in all what she makes. she is lovely and know how to caress and be close. After a natural blowjob (in sense done naturally, not as robot like the calamity Ariana). Moves as a chief in cow firl position with a lot of technic and involvement, interacting a lot with the bear. her reverse cowgirl is delicious as well. She has eye contact and never stops to do something to interact, with professionalism, skills and talent. Her attitude in the room is so friendly, kind and warm, like the way she hugs. All positions were done perfectly and with her you don't have the feeling to "fuck" a plastic dolls as it is the case with many prostitutes. She has good spirit and a real wish to satisfy the client. Her permanent smile and sweetness won't be forgotten.

She is not at the top but already very very very good. After the room in the club she never stopped to interact kindly with me by many ways. A great girl as i haven't found for months....