Auteur Topic: MANU, Duitse  (gelezen 36069 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
MANU, Duitse
« Gepost op: 8 november 2012, 19:48:17 »
Manu is quite a young german girl, she told me 20, tanned body, brunette around 1m70 and not very slim, she always have a little steel box with her

i had seen her a few times in F39 in my previous visit but was not interested to go with her, i must admit i do not often go with "big" girls, but sometimes ...  ;D

and this last sunday, i noticed she was very successful among the guests and it was easy to guess that her service was certainly excellent because every time she showed into the couch her talent, deep french kisses and long blowjob with everybody  :P i had to say i was everytime excited when i watched her working into the couch  ;D

so i just waited my turn and around 5 pm she was finally free for the first time  ::) i run to see her  ;D
when she said to me she only spoke german, she tried to make contact and said the only english words she knows: what is your name  :-* ?  that was all ;D

into the room, her blowjob is excellent, deep throat and for a long time, german girls really knows how to suck  ;)
her french kisses was passionate, deep and passionate like a girl friend, sex was OK but i really wanted to finish with the blowjob, it was so good, that was exactly what i wanted for a last session, really this girl like sex  :)

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
MANU, Duitse
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 9 september 2013, 10:41:10 »
"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal