Auteur Topic: MARINA  (gelezen 10869 keer)

Offline licky luke

• DVP fluisteraar...
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
MARINA
« Gepost op: 1 april 2014, 19:40:53 »
Marina
Neu bei uns

18 Jahre jung, schwarzhaarig, 173cm groß, 59kg leicht, braun-grüne Augen, Körbchengröße 75B, komplett rasiert. Sprachkenntnisse: Englisch, Spanisch, Griechisch und ein wenig Französich und Deutsch.

[attachimg=1]

Een relatie is met z'n tweeën een probleem oplossen dat je in je eentje niet hebt ...

Offline vice-leroy

• forever king
  • rakkertje
  • I am the Vice le Roy of the kingdom of s.e.x.
    • Bekijk profiel
MARINA
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 2 april 2014, 10:22:07 »
I did sexually know her, but not in Babylon, in Arabella where she was called Kris (or Chris). (less than 2 months ago)

She is 19 years old, her face is gorgeous (i do not hink that the picture from Babylon website is giving her justice), and the has a quite womanly plain body (slim and mega slim lovers, that's not for you). She also has a big tattoo of a flight of birds in the back (and few little others, like a butterfly in her neck). As i'm not specially a fan of tattoos, i have to say that hers are quite esthetical and, even for the big one in her back, quite subtles...

She did everything well, with enjoyment - bet it kissing, me licking her, her sucking me. And she went alongs for a multi-position quite strong sex session... And she was smily and super sweet... It was a session as good, even better so, than in "big" clubs

So, i suppose that her services are as good in Babs , i can tell you guys that she is worth having fun with  8)
« Laatst bewerkt op: 2 april 2014, 10:27:58 door vice-leroy »
"come to my kingdom, thou who are free of mind"