Auteur Topic: Maria (Bulgaarse)  (gelezen 5271 keer)

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Maria (Bulgaarse)
« Gepost op: 13 juli 2015, 18:28:43 »
Maria is new in the club and present in H7 for about two months. Not bad news: not robot yet certainly. Chestnut, glasses, brown eyes, tanned skin, little tits, thin and proportioned cute body, 1m65. 23 y.o. In my opinion she is an attractive GND girl. Pleasant social time to make each other confortable.

The service is average and correct with some little good points and lacks also. Nothing great nor transcendent but a job done correctly with good will and participation. For me it was pleasant and wasn't disappointed. Her blowjob is unskilled, quite bad and a clear weakness, even had to ask doing without as it is normally the case. So wasn't a bad thing it didn't last long despite not bad tongue strokes around higher penis. Was however possible to do some foreplays more or less correct with her: closeness ok, she should strengthen and complete her GFE weapons but caressing, touching, playing, kissing were in the menu. No real FK by the way but not robot and mechanical kisses either. Possibility to develop a quite satisfying exchange with her.

Sex was classic and without surprise but quite ok: moving enough, not complaining (about penis size as swindler do) or trying to cheat about the work itself as many girls do, participation quite ok and good will. She does nothing grudgingly. Missionary was appreciated despite she seems not "bearing" certain inclinations. No problem, let's go back to the previous one. Cow girl was soft and close and she moved positively even if more variations from her own initiative would have been appreciated. The room was very hot and made the end of session harder. Flexibility: she will adapt to (your) requests and doesn't lead everything. Technique/skill to be improved. I noticed a lack of experience but also a natural aspect in her, not reluctant to do some efforts and careful enough of your wishes.